Super Bowl

Swaldicrew

Earning My Ears
Are there any restaurants (ESPN Club and Splitsville as of now have no available reservations) to watch the Super Bowl on Feb 2? Staying Concierge at Contemporary so at least hoping this is a good backup in case we can't find a tv anywhere on property showing the game.
Thanks in advance!

We watch sports at Big River Grille and brewing works at the Boardwalk. Fun place and great bartenders.

Will City Works be open by then? I know the date keeps getting pushed back, but since it's basically a sports bar and this is the biggest sporting event you would think they would try to open before then. I've also heard good things about Big River Grille at the Boardwalk. The only other one I can think of is possibly Rix Bar & Grill over at Coronado. Otherwise I would think going off property may be your best bet if you're looking for a sports bar type atmosphere.

Just FYI from my experience. I was able to be at Disney for several years during the Super Bowl and be prepared to go to any restaurant that is showing the game hours in advance. People get there and stay there. There was very little turnover at places until after the game. I watched in my room a couple of years, ESPN one year and a couple of years at the hotel bar. But, it was full at 3pm. Just my experience and yours may vary, but keep an eye out!

Does TOTWL have televisions? I’m staying at BLT and want somewhere close but not in my room to watch?

The Wave bar might show it (we watched the Kentucky Derby there about 5 years ago) but I imagine you'll need to get there super early and be prepared to just hang out and eat/drink if you want to get a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter