• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Bowl While At PVB - Need Ideas

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
Well, looks like we’ll be watching Super Bowl from our PVB studio villa on 2/13. Most of the family is staying behind this trip, so it’ll just be me and one of my adult sons. I usually cook multiple courses from scratch for a crowd starting with pre-game all the way up to the end, the whole nine yards! Has anyone ever watched the game while in WDW? What are your tips? My son wants to keep it similar to how we do it at home with the multiple courses, but I’m obviously not cooking so it needs to be take out. Thoughts? 🏈 😁

By the way, my kid said no to watching the game at City Works in Disney Springs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Disclaimer: I have not watched the Super Bowl at WDW but here are my thoughts:

If grilling/cookout is a part of your game day tradition, at the Poly there is a BBQ grill located in the middle of the DVC buildings .

Look into hiring a chef to cater your Super Bowl party
example: DVC Dining: Reinventing “Room Service” with Chef Caleb Wiley
edit: Order Publix supermarket party trays.

At the Poly there is the Oasis bar and grill (quiet pool area) near the DVC Tokelau building, possible watching location?

I'm sure someone with WDW super bowl experience will answer you questions.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter