• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Bowl Sunday

goofygal531

Always planning...
i just realized that we'll be in Disney on Super Bowl Sunday. Personally, this means nothing to me. However, my teen son wants to know where we are watching the game! It's just the two of us celebrating his birthday that weekend. Any place I can take him to get some nachos and let him feel part of the action for a hour or two?

ESPN Club restaurant at Boardwalk.
Arrive early. It can be busy.

Usually ESPN club on the Boardwalk has some sort of viewing party going on that day. I'm guessing Disney Springs will have some options that will be announced as we get closer.

Going over Super Bowl Sunday is our favorite time to go. :)

Every sports place is going to be packed a long time before kick off.

I personally would just grab some wings to go from Hooters or Twin Peaks and watch the game in the hotel room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter