Super Bowl - Chiefs or 49ers?

Even though it's the Ravens home field, both teams get from the 45 yard line to the end of the field on their half to warm up. That was the Chiefs half of the field. Now, kickers are exempt. Because of wind conditions, they get to use both halves of the field. But given where he was, a kicker never has to kick from that close to the goal line. So really, he didn't have any business being there. He should have moved when asked. I think the whole incident was macho garbage from both sides.
I did not say Tucker was in the right, I said I was annoyed. It is more of a sour grapes thing on my part. It would not matter if Mahomes and Kelce were sweet and Tucker was a jerk, it was annoying because I was cheering for the other team. It was fun to have something to complain about in my living room.

Grew up on the niners. Montana, Young….and then Ned York took over and uprooted the team to Santa Clara, screwed over the city of Santa Clara playing politics so it’s very hard for me to root for them now! Also not a fan of the chiefs so it’s a toss up for me. I was silently hoping the Lions would beat the Niners.

We live in MD but have been chiefs fans for over 30 years (well- my husband, I just follow along as my interest is usually minimal). I’m glad to be done hearing about the Ravens 24/7. And I’ll be really glad when the superbowl is over and I don’t have to hear about Taylor Swift!

Scrolled through the thread pretty quickly, but when discussing the issue of TS getting to the game, DW pointed out that getting to Vegas is do-able, but getting back to Japan for the next show might be problematic (i.e. she'd be exhausted by the time she got back to Japan.) Any info on that?

Scrolled through the thread pretty quickly, but when discussing the issue of TS getting to the game, DW pointed out that getting to Vegas is do-able, but getting back to Japan for the next show might be problematic (i.e. she'd be exhausted by the time she got back to Japan.) Any info on that?
She doesn’t have another show in Japan after February 10th. After that her next show is February 16th in Australia.

She can make the Super Bowl and not miss anything with her tour.

I've never been on a plane so maybe this isn't possible, but wouldn't she have access to a way to sleep during these flights to make up for the sleep she's missing with the travel?

no. Haters gonna hate :confused3
I really have no experience of traveling via air but I did assume that private planes would have beds, or seats that turned into beds, for this type of problem? I'd imagine with such a long flight she'd be able to sleep and still make it all work. Had no idea that was a bad thing.

I really have no experience of traveling via air but I did assume that private planes would have beds, or seats that turned into beds, for this type of problem? I'd imagine with such a long flight she'd be able to sleep and still make it all work. Had no idea that was a bad thing.
You assume correctly. If she's traveling on a private jet, she likely has a comfortable bed and bathroom. Maybe even an inflight-chef....money can buy a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter