Super Bowl and day after sb?

shaynar

Mouseketeer
So I just realized that my dates overlap with Super Bowl Sunday and the Monday after.

1. Any suggestions as to how to plan parks for those days? I have a hopper and going for 4 days so I can be flexible.

Do the player go to MK that Monday? If so, are crowds busier at MK that day?

No guarantee where they will go. Most likely DL over WDW.

BUT if they goto MK the parade chokes out Main Street for a few hours and give a bump to MK for a Monday.

MK was dead after 4pm on Super Bowl Sunday in 2019.

I would think that is the case every year. Locals with AP's would likely not go to Disney that day or leave early if they wanted to watch the game. People who are avid football fans probably choose a different week to be on vacation. Only if the game was actually in Orlando (or whatever city has a stadium near Disneyland) would I expect it to have any kind of impact on park attendance.

I would think that is the case every year. Locals with AP's would likely not go to Disney that day or leave early if they wanted to watch the game. People who are avid football fans probably choose a different week to be on vacation. Only if the game was actually in Orlando (or whatever city has a stadium near Disneyland) would I expect it to have any kind of impact on park attendance.
Lots of sports widows might go that day…. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter