Sunshine Rewards: New cash out & Scavenger Hunt

Alice28 said:
Darn, I shoulda guessed yesterday....I'm fairly certain I'm right. I think it has to do with Sunshine Girl's favorite princess, which she told us about a few months ago. :goodvibes :teeth:

sunshinegirl said:
I would be surprised if anyone on the DIS got this one wrong because I think I've been pretty obvious. LOL!

Sunshinegirl gave people on the DIS a special hint on an earlier contest. Wonder if that's what she's referring to.....

Here's how you can find what she said earlier:
1) Find a post by SunshineGirl
2) Click on her name on the upper left
3) Click on "Find More Posts by sunshinegirl"
4) Find her post called "SR Secret Question"

That might give an extra DISBoard clue!

Has anyone heard from Sunshine Girl today? I emailed her about the promotion she is going to do for me and I haven't heard back. If anyone sees her can you let her know I called? Also did the third clue post?

Kim

kimntrent said:
Has anyone heard from Sunshine Girl today? I emailed her about the promotion she is going to do for me and I haven't heard back. If anyone sees her can you let her know I called? Also did the third clue post?

Kim

She replied in another post that she was working hard to make sure everyone's credits were updated so they would have a chance to enter the draw this week. She will probably get back to you as soon as she can.
I haven't looked for the third clue as I have already guessed.

Still plugging along! I just got a big round of credits imported. I would say about $1500 worth. Unfortunately, tracking just went down on one of the main advertising sites for the next two hours. So I can't research any missed credits and trouble tickets the rest of the night tonight. :( So I will switch gears and start getting more Target and Disney gift cards into envelopes and out the door!

Tonight, Expedia and Gamefly seem to be the hottest offers.

Can anyone tell me where the 3rd clue was located and what the final answer was? Thanks!

PSL said:
Can anyone tell me where the 3rd clue was located and what the final answer was? Thanks!

I couldnt find the third clue :confused3

I agree that I could not find the third clue so I just took a good guess. Does anyone know where the answer is?

For those of you who think you got it right, have you received credit? I thought I had it, but no credit yet?!

Ellen

I thought I got it right too, but I haven't seen credit yet. Maybe she is working really hard on all the cash outs right now since everyone is working to be the $100 winner! :sunny:

This is exactly why I posted the question asking if anyone found the third clue? I also thought I got it right with no credit posted yet, then I was beginning to think I must have guessed wrong....I've looked all over the site for the third clue like 3 times with no luck...I'm glad it wasn't just me! :confused3

I just got credited .25 this morning for guessing right. The answer was A Dream is a Wish your heart makes.

Congratulations to Mary T. of Wake Forest, North Carolina. She is the third winner of the cashout contest!

I hope she's a DISer too!! I cashed out yesterday too. Oh well.

I just looked and my .25 was there too! The third cashout winner was a diser. She posted on the rewards board.April

My .25 posted too...I would still like to see where the 3rd clue was located and what it was, LOL! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter