Sunshine Flyer or Lyft?

Pommau

Orange Bird's 1# Fan
Got my flights booked for my trip in January and now I am trying to decide on transportation! I haven't been through MCO since DME was discontinued and I am unsure what would be better to book: Lyft or Sunshine Flyer. Here are some details on my flights and plans:

• Jan 11th: AA arrives at MCO at 1:50 PM.
  • Jan 15th: AA departing from MCO at 9:05 AM.
  • The family I am traveling with is driving to Disney and they won't be at WDW til 5 PM.
  • I am staying at the Polynesian.
  • I have TSA precheck.
  • We are going to the HS after-hours event the night we get in.
  • I sorta want to explore DS on Jan 11th as I have never been there.

Would it be worth it more to save money with the sunshine flyer or splurge on using Lyft and getting to WDW sooner?

Save money and use Sunshine Flyer, they were great for me in September for AoA and MCO, just check your spam mail for confirmation but they will respond on email. Enjoy!

It was a Solo Trip for me, but when I went to Disney World in April this year, I used Sunshine Flyer. I stayed at Pop Century, and I was about 1 of maybe 5-6 people total on the bus going to, and I boarded the bus around 11:00 AM

1. It was at least $32 roundtrip, or $32 each way, so that would make it $64, but either way it was factored unto my vacation package that I booked through a Travel Agent.

2. Since you are in the area with the Grand Florida & Contemporary, there is a chance you may stop at those resorts first depending on how many other passengers board your bus.

3. When I departed, the bus came promptly 3 hours ahead of my departing flight which was at 2:00 PM

You can't go wrong with Sunshine Flyer..

we took sunshine flyer and at $32 round trip it is a great price. The busses were on time and I lucked into first drop off and pickup. The one thing I am not sure is what time they start pickups at the resorts. I know they start at 7am at the airport. That might be a limiting factor as they pick up 3 1/2 hr before flight.

we took sunshine flyer and at $32 round trip it is a great price. The busses were on time and I lucked into first drop off and pickup. The one thing I am not sure is what time they start pickups at the resorts. I know they start at 7am at the airport. That might be a limiting factor as they pick up 3 1/2 hr before flight.
For me it’s less about what time I’ll get there at the 11th and more so what time they’d pick me up from the poly when I leave….. lol

Yes they pick up 3 1/2 hours before the flight time so for you around 5:30am for the 9am flight but I don't know if they start that early in the morning as they used to start at 7am. So what I am trying to say is IDK if they will even do your return to airport run or not depending on what time they start pickups in the morning now

Yes they pick up 3 1/2 hours before the flight time so for you around 5:30am for the 9am flight but I don't know if they start that early in the morning as they used to start at 7am. So what I am trying to say is IDK if they will even do your return to airport run or not depending on what time they start pickups in the morning now
They start pickups early enough for someone who has a flight departing at 7:00 AM. There are reports here by people who had flights that early and used SF. A 7:00 AM flight is the earliest departure time they’ll serve.

They start pickups early enough for someone who has a flight departing at 7:00 AM. There are reports here by people who had flights that early and used SF. A 7:00 AM flight is the earliest departure time they’ll serve.

that is good. It seemed odd to not do morning flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter