Sunset view?

Lady Hiss

Mouseketeer
We're looking forward to a February stay at Aulani (not staying on DVC points) in an Island View dedicated 2BR Villa. I've started to research the various room numbers so I can put in a request as it gets closer to our check-in date. Quick question: Is there a certain side of the resort (or room numbers) that might offer a peak at the sunset over the ocean? I was thinking upper floor rooms ending in **75 or **81 might? I've looked at the first page in this forum, but my head is spinning...

Thanks for any help.

When we were there in October we had rooms in the range you are inquiring about. The sun itself was not visible at sunset from our room, you would have to be on the other side of the tower. Still plenty of pretty sunset clouds visible, just not the actual sun. This is right around sunset from room 971
IMG-3897.jpg

I would think the position of the sun would be fairly similar in February. I don't think any other island view rooms have any better chance as these are really the only ones that have any ocean view. I highly recommend rooms in this number range-we felt like we were cheating getting this view at the Island/Garden view rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter