Sunset Pointe question

yanners

Mouseketeer
How many people are you allowed for this venue. Is it 10 guests meaning 12 people total or is it 10 people total (meaning 8 guests + bride and groom).

Also, does anyone know where in the indoor location is incase it rains?

Thanks for the help!

The number of guests is 10 + 2 (bride and groom).

The backup location is King Kamehameha room.

Hope that helps

The indoor location would be decided upon the morning of. Your WP would call to notify you. If you did not approve of the location, Im not sure what they will do. It depends upon availablity and usually it's a ballroom. It's 8 guests, and Bride & Groom. 10 total. Hope this helps.

Hi there! :wave2:

We are having our wedding at Sunset Pointe and we are only allowed 8 guests + the 2 of us.

In fact, I just asked my EM whether it is possible to add a couple of more people and were told that we cannot. There have been past Sunset Pointe weddings which allowed more people, but I was told that the maximum of ten people has been enforced since last year.

HTH! :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter