Sunrise Yoga in Disneyland Park reviews?

durantigger

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this Tenaya Stone Spa booking? Reviews? I'm thinking about it for our last day before checking out for the drive home. I am wondering if "designed for all levels" includes level zero :rotfl2:and if people enjoyed it. Thanks for any input!

Sunrise Yoga in Disneyland Park
Ground yourself with a gentle, morning yoga session in an enchanting setting—in the park before it opens. Designed for all levels, this class incorporate various yoga poses to awaken your body and mind. Following the yoga session, enjoy light snacks, have your picture captured for a special keepsake and take home a commemorative fitness towel.

One of my classmates from college did yoga in the park and it was one of the first times she ever did yoga. Definitely OK for level zero and for her, it was worth it for the novelty as an annual passholder of many years. Know that you do have to be up quite early so if you were in the parks late the night before, you may prefer to sleep in.

One of my classmates from college did yoga in the park and it was one of the first times she ever did yoga. Definitely OK for level zero and for her, it was worth it for the novelty as an annual passholder of many years. Know that you do have to be up quite early so if you were in the parks late the night before, you may prefer to sleep in.
Thanks for the response! I did book it because when I found it and told her my friend was so excited at the prospect. I did tell her we are going to have to be up at like 4:30am after a midnight Disneyland park close. 😳 We will be caffeinating that day. 🤣

We've both been to the parks many, many times and were previously AP holders. This is a last minute trip because she's got terminal cancer and is having major surgery soon. I was able to book us at GCH and am trying to make this as much of a bucket list trip as I can. This sounds like a unique experience. If nothing else, my fat self will just sit there and do the breathing. 🙂 And watch her be happy. ❤️

Thanks for the response! I did book it because when I found it and told her my friend was so excited at the prospect. I did tell her we are going to have to be up at like 4:30am after a midnight Disneyland park close. 😳 We will be caffeinating that day. 🤣

We've both been to the parks many, many times and were previously AP holders. This is a last minute trip because she's got terminal cancer and is having major surgery soon. I was able to book us at GCH and am trying to make this as much of a bucket list trip as I can. This sounds like a unique experience. If nothing else, my fat self will just sit there and do the breathing. 🙂 And watch her be happy. ❤️
You're a good friend, DT. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful trip to Disneyland.

I’ve done the DCA power walk and the Redwood Creek yoga, both with the same instructor. Shinobu is great and I think you’ll really enjoy the experience! I hadn’t done much yoga in years, and it was fine for me. You can modify as needed and just do what feels comfortable for you.

Report back! Did it this morning, and really glad we did! What a great experience! So cool being inside the park so early in the morning.

It was a small group, we had 13, they said class limit is 20.

The instructor Shinobu is PHENOMENAL! She modified to all levels so well. And it was a totally judgement free zone. 🙂

Couple of tips: you are not allowed to take any of your own photos during the entire experience, and no bags at all allowed. You could only take your phone in your pocket. Everyone had to check purses with Bell Services because we were not advised of this beforehand. So heads up!

RECOMMEND. It was a great way to end our trip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513-074751.png
    Screenshot_20230513-074751.png
    271 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20230513-074805.png
    Screenshot_20230513-074805.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 60

Will keep your friend in my prayers. May you guys have the best trip ever.

Report back! Did it this morning, and really glad we did! What a great experience! So cool being inside the park so early in the morning.

The instructor Shinobu is PHENOMENAL! She modified to all levels so well. And it was a totally judgement free zone. 🙂

Couple of tips: you are not allowed to take any of your own photos during the entire experience, and no bags at all allowed. You could only take your phone in your pocket. Everyone had to check purses with Bell Services because we were not advised of this beforehand. So heads up!

So glad you had this special time with your friend. Will be thinking of her on this journey. 🥺

Thanks for the report! I just signed up for me last full day as well.

I love the idea of this! When I saw it I was like ohh that would be nice…. Then I realized there was no way I was getting up at sunrise to do anything but rope drop lol

This convinced me! How early can you reserve? I’m not going for another 2 months but it looks like they only have activities for the upcoming week?

This convinced me! How early can you reserve? I’m not going for another 2 months but it looks like they only have activities for the upcoming week?
I'm not sure how early you can book. I think I remember they said they only offer it twice per month. We lucked out that our trip was timed right.

I'd really like to try this at the end of my March trip, but I'll need to catch a plane later in the morning. Could someone who has done Sunrise Yoga let me know approximately when you finish up? I know the class is 45 minutes, but do you hang out with pictures and snacks? What time do you get back to the Grand Californian? Thanks in advance. I'd really love to give this a go if it works with my itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter