• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday brunch suggestions... either on or off property

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I’m looking for a good Sunday brunch for my wife’s birthday weekend, either on or off property. 4 adults total.

Suggestions for on property without a car or off property with a car would be helpful.

I’m looking for July so I realize places may change their open status between now and then.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

—-Paul in Southern NJ

If California Grill has reopened their brunch, that would be my first choice.

We also like Homecomin and Mario and Enzo's in Disney Springs.

The Four Seasons has a good Sunday brunch
Further out Maxine's on Shine in downtown Orlando is terrific and very fun

If California Grill has reopened their brunch, that would be my first choice.

We also like Homecomin and Mario and Enzo's in Disney Springs.

The Four Seasons has a good Sunday brunch
Further out Maxine's on Shine in downtown Orlando is terrific and very fun
Thanks... is there a particular restaurant at Four Seasons?

Last edited:
Whispering canyon has great all you can eat breakfast skillets and is a favorite of my family. Not fancy though but great fun.

If California Grill offers brunch again, that would be my first choice. If not, brunch at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is outstanding - food, drinks, and service.

Check out Homecomin' bonus Disney Springs is a fun place to walk around shop get snacks - Giddeon's cookies, margaritas, Goofy's Candy Kitchen etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter