Sun, Shopping, Sand, Surf, Sweat & Shamu: A Splashin Summertime Sabbatical at SVR!

I wish I could just own a bunch of timeshares and vacation all the time!

Me tooooooooo! ::yes::

Lots of the things you like and do make me think of Myrtle Beach which we vacation at every few years. I think your family would really enjoy it there as well.

Myrtle Beach is definitely on our to-do list :thumbsup2 . I figure it will be the first place we try when we finally get sick of Orlando. I'm sure someday, sometime, we'll feel up for a change of pace!

Thanks for reading along :goodvibes .

Thank you for this TR.

I'm thinking about a Discovery Cove/Sea World/Aquatica trip this year. Love all the details and pics.

Little late to the party but I enjoyed reading your full report today ( we are buried in snow and freezing temps, so it was a welcome escape). Just wanted you to know there is a Krispy Kreme in downtown Toronto. It is just around the corner from the AGO on Macall St (North of Dundas)

Gina I have loved reading your report! Your planning is amazing (I also love to plan) with some nice down time- great! Your life for you family just radiates from your report, I can't wait yo read the next on! I've also been checking out sky auctions- totally legit hey? There are some great deals on there I am seriously considering which are fairly close, and also enjoying checking out the Florida options also ;) especially your home!
We are tentitivly planning a road trip to DL for the end of August, but given these resort prices, tempted by Florida!

Gina I have loved reading your report! Your planning is amazing (I also love to plan) with some nice down time- great! Your life for you family just radiates from your report, I can't wait yo read the next on! I've also been checking out sky auctions- totally legit hey? There are some great deals on there I am seriously considering which are fairly close, and also enjoying checking out the Florida options also ;) especially your home!
We are tentitivly planning a road trip to DL for the end of August, but given these resort prices, tempted by Florida!

Thank you!

I have another pre-trip report currently in progress, if you would like to join in the planning chatter :

http://www.disboards.com/threads/pt...-2-muggles-celebrate-in-diagon-alley.3372361/

As for SkyAuction, it certainly looks A-OK to me. They appear to handle excess inventory for Interval International, from what my research has found. I have no worries about our upcoming stay booked via the SkyAuction system. Stay tuned,though, to my trip report for the full update after we arrive there on May 1!

I've really enjoyed your May report and as i'm off work recuperating from an operation have enjoyed reading all this report too. We are lucky enough to visit Orlando yearly and have some disney and some non disney trips. There is so much to do. Your reports are very readable and as someone who likes a discount or coupon your budget friendly ways are very helpful to read about.

I've really enjoyed your May report and as i'm off work recuperating from an operation have enjoyed reading all this report too. We are lucky enough to visit Orlando yearly and have some disney and some non disney trips. There is so much to do. Your reports are very readable and as someone who likes a discount or coupon your budget friendly ways are very helpful to read about.

Thank you! :goodvibes I have gleaned so many great ideas and tips from other members of the Dis, its nice to know that my reports are helpful to others, too :) .

Speedy recover to you!

Hey Gina, isn't it time for one of your great pre-trip reports?

Our vacation has actually come and gone....the May one, that is. October and December are still "coming soon" :) .

I have a trip report currently in progress for our May getaway, if you want to join in. You can find that thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/lo...ry-adventures-in-orlando-may-2015-tr.3409180/

The pre-trip report for that vacation can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/pt...-2-muggles-celebrate-in-diagon-alley.3372361/

C'mon over!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter