Sun exposure GAC

McCall

DIS Veteran
I believe I read they have this? I am extremely light sensitive both sun and flourescent and I use My Own ECV with a canopy and where complete head to toe clothing, large hat and white cotton gloves and of course Sun block. but still have problems with exposure. do I have to get the GAC at each park each day? or do I get it at first park for all parks for duration of stay or how does that work.
Most lines are shaded but not all of them.

They do have a message stamp for the GACs (Guest Assistance Cards) that covers sun exposure. The wording was something like "A place to wait out of the sun when the queue will be exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time."

You can explain your needs and request a GAC at Guest Services in any of the parks. You don't need to get a new one or one for each park; it will be valid for all parks and is usually issued to be valid for your whole length of stay. The GAC can be issed for up to 6 people (5 plus the person with a disability), although in some circumstances, you may be asked to limit the number because there is not room for more than 2 or 3 people.

We need this too, being a family of redheads, tho not nearly as severely as you do. And the CMs are very good about respecting that and giving us a place to wait out of the sun
:sunny: :eek: :eek:

We are taking my mother in August and she is on two prescriptions that both require the consumer to stay out of direct sunlight.
I will have to inquire about the GAC also I take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter