• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sun Disneyland Paris UPDATE - First token in the paper today :)

It's normaly a holiday for £9.50 and you have to collect vouchers from The Sun newspaper.

Can't see why you could not apply if someone in the UK collected the tokens for you.

Last year it was £9.50 for a family of 4 with 1 day passes, return ferry but no hotel.

You could upgrade and add a hotel. The Cheyenne was £115 for 1 night or £240 for 2 nights.

Could you go anytime or was it only for certain dates? Also, were the passes dated? Me and the children have annual passes but it would be good if DH could use one of the passes each day.

Could you go anytime or was it only for certain dates? Also, were the passes dated? Me and the children have annual passes but it would be good if DH could use one of the passes each day.

The offer was for January-March. You had to specify 3 dates that you wanted to go on and they'd send you ferry and park tickets for one of those dates.

Last year it was £9.50 for a family of 4 with 1 day passes, return ferry but no hotel.

You could upgrade and add a hotel. The Cheyenne was £115 for 1 night or £240 for 2 nights.

Can you remember if you upgraded to 2 nights in a hotel did that include the additional park tickets you'd need or would you then have to buy them on top?

Could I use the offer just for park tickets and not use the ferry crossing or hotel ?

Can I justify tagging another day onto our hols :rolleyes1

Could I use the offer just for park tickets and not use the ferry crossing or hotel ?

Can I justify tagging another day onto our hols :rolleyes1

i did this earlier this year in jan and i only used the park tickets and that was absolutly fine. no problems so i cant see it being different if the offer is the same this year :)

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering if they would be doing this again. Can't wait:thumbsup2

Hopefully they will start this soon and I can make use of parts of this for my January trip. As I have my ap I'd love to only pay £9.50 for the ferry and a park ticket for Lisa...that would be awesome

Sorry Kizzabel I don't know is there an Irish website, might be something on there ?
but I've just asked on the FB paege will let you know if I get a response :)

Just read that you can in fact book your date online from Wednesday, presumably they will provisionally hold your booking until you get the tokens in.

http://www.disneysundeals.co.uk/

thanks Jill, your a star. will get my brother in London to collect tokens for me if not. we are short one ticket for January (no need for ferry) but I think I have a free one for DS anyway (free birthday ticket). Must look into it when I get near a p.c.

Where can I read up on what's in this offer or can someone fill me in? I'm not in the UK but I can easily find someone to get it for me if it's interesting?

What do you get for the 9.50?

On the facebook site it seems it is the same deal as last year.

A family pass for 4 for 1 day 2 park tickets into DLP aswell as return same day ferry.
You can upgrade and purchase hotel stay if wanted aswell.
Hope this helps.
Im looking forward to seeing what the dates are to see if can work it into my trip next year to bring the price down a little!! Heres hoping!! :D xx

Hi,

I can't find the Facebook page, can anyone help?

There is also confirmation and info on the martin lewis money saving website this morning. I'm not allowed to post the link but its easily googled.

I went last year for a day trip on this deal and it was great. This year I would like to get two tickets and stay in a Disney hotel preferably sequoia lodge. Does anyone know if it would be better value just to wait for a flash sale? We would like to go in march. Travel costs are not a factor as we live in France.

Thanks, freddy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter