• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Tips

I have only been to WDW once on our honeymoon in Sept '06 (hurricane season) so I am far from being a WDW Vet. I remember it being hot and the sudden rain storms (10-45 mins) that occurred during our week long stay.

However, the rain felt so good and as a bonus it cleared the parks. We literally were walking on rides (although the air-conditioned dark rides were a bit rough). We always had ziplocs for our electronics with us and flip-flops in our backpacks.

If you are able to brave the rain, you may be able to accomplish alot AND beat the heat at the same time.

I have only been to WDW once on our honeymoon in Sept '06 (hurricane season) so I am far from being a WDW Vet. I remember it being hot and the sudden rain storms (10-45 mins) that occurred during our week long stay.

However, the rain felt so good and as a bonus it cleared the parks. We literally were walking on rides (although the air-conditioned dark rides were a bit rough). We always had ziplocs for our electronics with us and flip-flops in our backpacks.

If you are able to brave the rain, you may be able to accomplish alot AND beat the heat at the same time.

Good idea, for some reason I never thought of the ziplock bags...? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter