Summer of 2017

LemonNeko

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know approximately when they would release itineraries for summer 2017?

Does anyone know approximately when they would release itineraries for summer 2017?

We are looking to book a Mediterranean Cruise August 2017 and our TA has told us she is expecting itineraries for summer 2017 to be released the third week of January. Really looking forward to another cruise!:goodvibes

We are looking to book a Mediterranean Cruise August 2017 and our TA has told us she is expecting itineraries for summer 2017 to be released the third week of January. Really looking forward to another cruise!:goodvibes

Good thing I asked so I know to start looking soon. I'm looking for Northern Europe.

We cruised last week and bought a placeholder intending to use it for a 2017 Med cruise. We were told to look for those to be released in March.

Good thing I asked so I know to start looking soon. I'm looking for Northern Europe.
European, Alaskan, and "exotics" are usually the last ones to be released by RCL. With three new ships coming on line in the next 18 months, the 2017 itineraries may be a bit late on everything but their new ships.

When do you expect the May 2017 Caribbean itineraries to be released? Can't wait! :)

I just saw on another forum that March 7th the caribbean itineraries will be out for 2017/2018!

I was looking at March 2017 last night, and I noticed that all 2017 months were available for the date range selection. I didn't try actually searching them, because they weren't what I was interested in.

Looking again just now, everything after May is once again greyed out.

Might mean they're working on an update. Or not. Thought it might be interesting to those waiting for summer 2017 dates though.

I called RC today to ask that exact question. I was told they won't be released until about March 6th.

DH and I will be celebrating 30 years together next July. We've been married for 16 years this past September (we're high school sweethearts). Both of us wanted to do something special to mark this milestone and are looking at the possibility of a cruise. He would like to do a short 3-5 day cruise to the upper New England states. I don't mind doing that or a 3-5 day cruise to the Bahamas. We're in NY so we wouldn't have to worry about airfare for the New England cruise but will need to if we decide on the Bahamas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter