• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Discount?

tgree9369

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any clue if we are going to see a "Summer" discount released? I noticed that a lot of the Spring discounts are ending soon and Disney usually has overlapping dates for Discounts. I was thinking they would do a 30-35% off room or package deal for Summer 2021?

Waiting also! I read on another thread, comparing prior years, it may be next week.
I have the "Spring into Magic" promo now - however, my stay is July 9th to July 17th - and the promo only covers July 9th and 10th...I am hoping for a new "Summer" discount that will cover the whole stay or even better one that covers and is on a package stay.

I think you should base off availability and capacity. With pools having waits and some resort still not open Im not sure we will see one. People are getting vaccinated and traveling a lot more now.

We are also hoping for a discount. We have the current discount but only until the 14th but our stay doesn’t end till the 16th. Luckily the majority of our stay is discounted.

We have the extra park days discount right now. Staying at CSR. If a better deal comes out what are our options?

We have the extra park days discount right now. Staying at CSR. If a better deal comes out what are our options?
If a better deal comes out, you can adjust your offer online or call Disney to have them adjust it. You can only use 1 offer on a trip.

We have the 2 free days, but we have 10 day tickets, so the 2 free days took off less than $200 from the trip. If a percent off deal comes out, we will definitely be switching. Staying 14 nights at POP, so if a 15% deal is available, that will knock off a bit over $400.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter