Summer Discount GCH and DLH for Disney Cardmembers

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
GCH and DLH 20% off Premium and 15% off Standard rooms Sun-Thurs night Jul 15-Aug 8. Just got the email for Disney Chase Cardholders. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go out to the general public in a week if past promos are any indication.

Last edited:
It's such a short promo though... do others think the general public will get access? Personally I still think so...

GCH and DLH 20% off Premium and 15% off Standard rooms Sun-Thurs night Jul 15-Aug 8. Just got the email for Disney Chase Cardholders. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go out to the general public in a week if past promos are any indication.

How do you receive these notifications? I have a Disney visa and they never email me a darn thing! I get promos through snail mail sometimes.

Dangit, usually they go through September. I was hoping to snag it for our Sept. 11-15 trip.

Interesting! I am at at Conference starting the 17th and staying until the 24th. I got a great deal at the Sheraton. A 20% off just isn't enough to get me to jump for a few nights after the conference.

What makes me happy is that I'm thinking that the crowd situation isn't going to be as bad as I was preparing for.

I don't with Disney any ill will, and I'm excited to check out GE, but after the rate hikes on tickets, APs, etc I think they are learning that there is a limit of what people are willing to spend.

If you are not getting the emails, login to your Chase account or call the Disney Rewards, 1-800-300-8575.

I'll try to wait patiently to see if I can get a better deal for our Sept trip!

Well, since we are staying through Aug 10th I cannot get the discount. The don't apply it to just the part of the trip that qualifies. And with plane tickets and other arrangements already made I can't change out dates. Bummer

Well, since we are staying through Aug 10th I cannot get the discount. The don't apply it to just the part of the trip that qualifies. And with plane tickets and other arrangements already made I can't change out dates. Bummer
Yes, major bummer. :(

Depending on how much you're saving it might be worth making 2 reservations and asking the hotel to connect them. There is always the chance you'll have to check-out but I've seen instances where people can keep the same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter