• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Dining Plan

MinnieO

Earning My Ears
We are going to have the Summer Dining Plan on our upcoming trip. This gives us one free QS meal per person per day. I have a couple of questions:

1) The information states that children need to order of of the kid's menu when available. But, I've read in many places that QS credits do not differentiate between adult and child. How will this work for the summer plan?

2) If we want to pay for some items out of pocket and some with the QS credits at the pick-up, can we still order on the mobile ordering? Do we just tell them at the window which items are OOP and which are credits?

3) Will we be able to use our QS credits on our arrival day, or will they not be active until we have spent the first night at the resort?

We are going to have the Summer Dining Plan on our upcoming trip. This gives us one free QS meal per person per day. I have a couple of questions:

1) The information states that children need to order of of the kid's menu when available. But, I've read in many places that QS credits do not differentiate between adult and child. How will this work for the summer plan?

2) If we want to pay for some items out of pocket and some with the QS credits at the pick-up, can we still order on the mobile ordering? Do we just tell them at the window which items are OOP and which are credits?

3) Will we be able to use our QS credits on our arrival day, or will they not be active until we have spent the first night at the resort?

1. That wording is on all dining pdfs, but you are correct that they don't differentiate, and the summer plan is no different. Until they fix it in the system or make all QS places have some sort of kid's meal, it will probably stay the same.

2. When you do mobile ordering, it charges automatically, so there is no way to tell them at the window. I would place two different orders: one that is charged to QSDP and one that is charged to your credit card. That will prevent any mistakes in cyberpay.

3. If you do online check-in and put early morning as your arrival time, your credits will be ready to go when you are.

I booked this deal as well! Does anyone know if I can skip a day and use two free meals the next day or do they keep you at one free QS meal per day?

I booked this deal as well! Does anyone know if I can skip a day and use two free meals the next day or do they keep you at one free QS meal per day?

You can use all of them in one day if you want; they will all be available to you as soon as you check in until midnight of the day you check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter