Summer code availability ?

rip109

Mouseketeer
Has anyone going in June (we are booked the 23-30) that is staying at the CBR been successful in obtaining either of the new codes that were released last week? We have been trying since Monday and have been unsuccessful. CRO has consistently said that both codes are sold out at the CBR for that week. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the great tip. I just changed my reservation and saved 412.66. I did have to give up my flex feature for 3 people but the savings was more than worth it.

Thanks again!

Thanks I actually did try that unfortunately the only availability was at the Coronado and we definetly don't want that resort. Will keep trying and I am sure something will show up before we leave. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're paying for CBR now without the special, but if you end up not getting the discount there, I would at least see what you could get at a deluxe resort for the same price using the special discounts.

I agree about checking on an upgrade to a deluxe resort. We booked the WL for $129 per night. I think the AKL is $139. If you are paying full price for moderate it is most likely more than the WL or AKL using the codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter