Summer 2023 release date?

Is the itenerary posted anywhere for the June 12th mediterranean?
8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Disney Dream from Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 2023
SAIL DATE: Jun 12
Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Mykonos, Greece
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Santorini, Greece
Chania, Greece
2 days at sea

Anyone know how the Magic is getting to San Juan for the first May 5 sailing? I see the repositioning cruise back to Miami on May 20 but no cruise going to San Juan.

Initially I could see the opening day prices but now I can no longer find on the website. Is anyone else having this issue?

Inflation (8.5% so far in the US year over year, not sure what other countries are seeing) + pent up demand + gas increases + ships in new to them location = ouch!

Edit: I keep waiting/hoping DCL will make it to Glacier Bay in Alaska some year... oh well.

Last edited:
10 nights Iceland, Norway and France is what we want to book with our 50% off wish cancellation discount 😊
We are eyeing that one too, but that stop in France looks not that interesting and one of the Iceland stops is a little strange, Isafjordur? Also, I wish there weren't 4 sea days. I normally like sea days, but if I'm going to trek all the way over to Europe, I want to get the most port time for my buck! I wish there were more Norway ports, like a straight up Norway/Iceland like the beforetimes.

We are eyeing that one too, but that stop in France looks not that interesting and one of the Iceland stops is a little strange, Isafjordur? Also, I wish there weren't 4 sea days. I normally like sea days, but if I'm going to trek all the way over to Europe, I want to get the most port time for my buck! I wish there were more Norway ports, like a straight up Norway/Iceland like the beforetimes.
We did a 12 day British isles cruise on NCL in 2019 and it had a port stop every day. We loved it but I like that this one has a few sea days too to enjoy the ship and some downtime. I’d love to do the fjords cruise but it’s too late in the summer for my kids and this is 3 extra days 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter