Summer 2023 release date?

I'm hearing it's actually next week on Thursday (4/28). But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Makes sense with the Europe changes today. Imagine they’ll want to get those calls out of the way before putting anything else on sale.

Makes sense with the Europe changes today. Imagine they’ll want to get those calls out of the way before putting anything else on sale.
Yah, I'm wondering if the rumor mill got those dates confused and because these itineraries were being dropped, assumed it was everything?

I’m excited for the release so I can move a cruise to next summer, but NOT looking forward to waiting on hold with Costco, then waiting on hold while they call DCL. It was a nightmare even before the recent phone problems. Unfortunately no way around it since it is concierge so I can’t just cancel and rebook. I’m honestly worried I won’t even be able to get through on gold day (my first time getting to book as gold). This is what I get for going back to Costco after swearing I would never use them again!

I had thought about giving Costco a try one year as friends always mention the gift card and how much they get but when I asked some questions and realized they have to call them every time I said no thanks. With my TA I still get an onboard credit, not as high as Costco, but I can email and she sits on hold with DCL.

So far nothing today so next week rumor may be true for 2023 summer release. I wonder how far they will push fall 2023 then.

So far nothing today so next week rumor may be true for 2023 summer release. I wonder how far they will push fall 2023 then.
Maybe they will release a longer block than usual to make up for the delay and then pushing the fall release wont seem as bad

I’m excited for the release so I can move a cruise to next summer, but NOT looking forward to waiting on hold with Costco, then waiting on hold while they call DCL. It was a nightmare even before the recent phone problems. Unfortunately no way around it since it is concierge so I can’t just cancel and rebook. I’m honestly worried I won’t even be able to get through on gold day (my first time getting to book as gold). This is what I get for going back to Costco after swearing I would never use them again!
I booked a Dis land trip with Costco and saved $1500 (with car too). Last DCL, I liked the ease of thru Disney. I thought Costco savings only a $200 Costco card? What advantages thru Costco? Why would you need to keep calling them?

I can answer one part. With Costco any changes or questions, etc you have to call. You cannot email.

I booked a Dis land trip with Costco and saved $1500 (with car too). Last DCL, I liked the ease of thru Disney. I thought Costco savings only a $200 Costco card? What advantages thru Costco? Why would you need to keep calling them?
if you search, there are threads on Costco.

Biggest advantage is a large shop card after cruise, more than stateroom credits. Biggest disadvantage for us was when new bookings dropped…they didnt open until after DCL opened phone lines, so behind the line right away. Also, DCL won’t answer certain questions (mostly payment, modification and cancelation related) if you use a TA, so you end up calling Costco and they call DCL.

it didn’t used to be this painful, but with COVID there are so many nuances for every type of sailing and so many updates.

The shop card amount varies depending on the cost of the cruise. Our last one was $925 and our next one will be $975. If you need to make certain changes or book on opening day you do need to call them since they act as the TA. It’s more simple if you aren’t booking a new release cruise or a placeholder—then you can do it all online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter