Summer 2023 release date?

We are dong the 9-night Southern on the Fantasy this summer and it was pretty spendy but that 125% FCC helped out a lot. I can't wait. Our two Southerns on the Wonder were fantastic and I can't wait to spend 9 nights on a ship!
That's awesome! We also used our 125% FCC for the Southern Caribbean this year. We were supposed to go on a Greek Isles in June 2020, then Norway in 2021.

I will say that I LOVED the Southern I did from San Juan in 2014 on the Magic. One of the best cruises (except I could have done with one less port and one more sea day!)

Does pricing come out with the drop?

No they will list the ships, the dates, the itineraries.

They will then list the booking days which open in order of Cast Away Club level.

The first people able to book are Platinum level, the last people able to book are first time cruisers / general booking.

Disney premium club members such as Golden Oak, DVC and ABD members will also be able to book before first time cruisers / general booking.

You can only see prices when your Cast Away Club level opens for booking.

Usually here on Dis, one of the admin will open a thread and as booking opens for the various Cast Away Club levels, people will post the quotes and prices they have paid. This is very useful for the various Cast Away Club levels which have not opened for booking yet.

I noticed that almost all the other itinerary announcements came on Thursdays. So maybe we have to wait one more day... :(
But who knows? Maybe they will break the tradition today.
Yes, most have been released on Thursdays. There was a comment from someone saying that they had just gotten off of a cruise, and one of the cast members there said something about April 20th, so we are all finger crossing for today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter