Summer 2023 release date?

Disney Wonder:
5/6, 12/6, 26/6, 3/7, 10/7, 17/7, 7/8, 21/8, 28/8 (7 Nights) Vancouver, At Sea, Dawes Glacier, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, At Sea, Vancouver.
19/6 (7 Nights) Vancouver, At Sea, Icy Strait Point, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan At Sea, Vancouver.
24/7 (9 Nights) Vancouver, At Sea, Icy Strait Point, Skagway, Juneau, Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Ketchikan At Sea, Vancouver.
2/8 (5 Nights) Vancouver, At Sea, Dawes Glacier, Ketchikan, At Sea, Vancouver.
14/8 (7 Nights) Vancouver, At Sea, Dawes Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Ketchikan At Sea, Vancouver.
Thank you! Disappointed to see it’s just Alaska sailings for now but hopefully we get something different towards the end of the year if the Wonder’s staying on the West Coast.

I wonder what the Wonder is doing between May 11 and June 5. There seems to be hole in its schedule?????

I wonder what the Wonder is doing between May 11 and June 5. There seems to be hole in its schedule?????

And into mid-September, when the Alaska season traditionally ends; those dates are usually included with the summer 2023 release so the entire Alaska season is included.

And into mid-September, when the Alaska season traditionally ends; those dates are usually included with the summer 2023 release so the entire Alaska season is included.
If you look at the CLIA Alaska 2023 schedule (updated most recently as April 4 2022) the Wonder is the on the schedule for Vancouver from May 15th onwards. The last time she appears on the 2023 schedule in Vancouver is Monday September 18 2023.

If you look at the CLIA Alaska 2023 schedule (updated most recently as April 4 2022) the Wonder is the on the schedule for Vancouver from May 15th onwards. The last time she appears on the 2023 schedule in Vancouver is Monday September 18 2023.
Thank you. That is what one would expect.

Disney Fantasy:
3/6, 17/6, 1/7, 12/8, 26/8 (7 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.
10/6, 24/6, 5/8, 19/8, 2/9, 30/9 (7 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, Tortola, St Thomas, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.
8/7 (5 Nights) Port Canaveral, Nassau, At Sea, Castaway Cay, At Sea, Port Canaveral.
13/7 (10 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, Aruba, Bonaire, At Sea, Antigua, St Thomas, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.
29/7, 23/9 (7 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, Philipsbourg, San Juan, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.
23/7, 17/9 (6 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, George Town, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.
9/9 (8 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, King's Wharf, At Sea, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral.

for the 9/9 (8 nights) I only count 6 nights. Are there additional nights at the same port?

Probably 2 days at sea and an early arrival at King's Wharf.

so you think 3 sea days and 2 Bermuda days or 3 nights Bermuda

9/9 (8 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, King's Wharf, At Sea, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral. (This is only 6 nights)(2 nights not listed)

so you think 3 sea days and 2 Bermuda days or 3 nights Bermuda

9/9 (8 Nights) Port Canaveral, At Sea, King's Wharf, At Sea, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral. (This is only 6 nights)(2 nights not listed)
It's not clear on that site too. We will see in 2 days.

Short cruises from Southampton to Western Europe.
Now... that is interesting... Wondering if that was the plan all along, or a "last minute substitution" as early August would have seen a cruise to St.Petersburg, followed by the long cruise mid-month with the overnight...

I did the 11 Night Southern Caribbean in 2019 and it was just the best cruise!
I just wish I had a placeholder available - although I can book and then re-book after we get our placeholder in Alaska if the prices haven't changed too much. Also have to figure out who would go with us!

What we would love is a 10- or 11-nighter on the Dream in Europe. We haven't been on the Dream in a while due to the short itineraries, so 11 nights on her would be like a grand homecoming.

Really hope shorter European itineraries aren't all that's on her script next summer. And if so, we might have to look at the 10-nighter in the Caribbeans or the 9-nighter in Alaska. Not a fan of cruising the Caribbeans in the summer, but our active Peru trip is due, and we could use the 10-nighter as a reward for that active trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter