Summer 2021 - will there even be discounts?

Seabean

Mouseketeer
The discounts for staying during the summer months (July for us) usually come out sometime around Jan - Mar.

But with all this reduced capacity caused by the pandemic, is it likely that WDW would not put out any discounts next year?

Or are they still announcing discounts like they always do and the trend would likely continue as it has for years?

(The reason I'm asking is that we're reaching zero hour on whether to decide to go next week or just cancel and rebook for next year)

No one is sure and everything is fluid when it comes to park/resort capacity. With only AP and FL resident discounts released for stays through September, one can guess that they might keep this model for a while to encourage Passholders and local ticket holders to stay onsite versus those from out of state. We'll see what happens with any discounts that may come out for stays beginning in October, then that'll be a better gauge as to what discounts will be offered next year.

I have a room booked for spring with a conference rate and it is significantly less of a discount than it normally would be. I hope that there will be better discounts coming in 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter