summer 2003 ...help advice ...

HARRYC

Mouseketeer
hello all ,

i confess i havent been near the boards since i returned from the world summer 2000 ......cause they only made me feel depressed for i knew we wouldnt be back mickeys way for a while...........

with the help of the dis it was the best holiday weve ever had ......

now weve saved a wee bit since then and are on course for a three weeks bash next summer .....

the down side is this time we couldnt afford three weeks in a disney hotel ..........

so now i need your help once again ......

the best deal i can get using expedia .co.uk . would give 3 adults 1 child 20 nights with 2 rooms at the howard johnson east .....flying gatwick with virgin .......and with car hire /passes for everything coming in at £ 5000 ish .......
question what is the howard johnson like ????

does anyone know a better deals availble else where ....???

help

best wishes from bonnie scotland

harry

summer 2000
disney all star sport

Hi there Harry :D ! Long time no 'see'!

I ran Howard Johnson East through the search and came up with lots of threads, including this one :-

Click here

You could also try a search on Hojo as this is a popular abbreviation for these hotels.

hi shirley .....

yip ive been away for far too long .............

and the games now afoot to get the carey clan back fort summer next year .........

the problem is that 2000 was our first visit and staying all stars i think spoiled us ....

it really was the perfect holiday ....
so much so this time we want to go longer and my wifes friend is coming along ...

this means we cant afford onsite and we have the dilema of where to stay .....

ideally looking for a suite that offers two bedrooms ....

not to worry we WILL GET THERE ...lol

cheers
harry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter