Summary of hotel "clubs"?

susannah365

Mouseketeer
We are looking at booking to go in July for 4 nights using the 2nights free offer. There are two adults and two children. Priced up for hotel New York it costs £1,311. I have read a lot about the different clubs but am finding difficulty getting my head around it. Can someone give me quick round up of the different clubs/suites and their advantages? Also, is there a rough guide for how much it would cost to upgrade to them? Many thanks.

We would love to book a suite for the VIP fastpass - but I can't see how much more it would be. Can someone give me an idea?

We would love to book a suite for the VIP fastpass - but I can't see how much more it would be. Can someone give me an idea?

I'm curious too.
It says we have to call. I'm not ready to book and have no idea how much it costs to call France from the US. I tried the online chat but they told me I'd still have to call.
Sequoia only shows suites that sleep 2 but NY and NPB have suites that sleep 4. We'll be there in August so honestly I dont know how much I'd be willing to pay for an unlimited FP.

(I've moved the above two posts from the Sequoia Lodge FAQ thread to this one so they're in one place.)

At the Disneyland Hotel the club level is called Castle Club. There are standard CC rooms, park view CC rooms and suites - all have access to the CC lounge with characters at breakfast and afternoon snacks, a private entrance directly into the Disneyland park and all CC rooms and suites get VIP fastpass. As far as I know none of the CC rooms or suites are ever discounted under any offers. The standard non-club rooms get one fastpass per person per day.

At Hotel New York you have Empire State Club where there are standard ESC rooms, lakeside ESC rooms and suites, with an ESC lounge for breakfast and afternoon snacks. The ESC rooms get one fastpass per person per day, the suites get VIP fastpass.

Newport Bay has Compass Club with CC rooms, lake view CC rooms and suites, with the Compass Club lounge for breakfast and afternoon snacks. CC rooms get one fastpass per person per day, the suites get VIP fastpass.

The club level at Sequoia Lodge is called Golden Forest - there are GF rooms, lake side GF rooms and one suite, with a Golden Forest lounge for breakfast and afternoon snacks. GF rooms get one fastpass per person per day, the suite gets VIP fastpass.

If you look here on the official DLP site you can look at all the different rooms and suites that are available at each hotel. It is annoying that suites aren't priced up online but you can get a rough idea from looking at a travel company called DLP direct, they have prices for suites on their site, here.

Only the Disneyland Hotel gives one fastpass per person per day in the standard rooms and breakfast is no longer included with standard rooms in any of the hotels.

Another thing to remember which is often over looked is that the VIP FP only gives access to FP rides - its not a pass to all rides so you need to consider which of the FP rides you want to ride several times to see if its worth it

DLP still has the original FP paper FP system where you can get a FP every 2 hours or once the window open for your FP slot, as well as an additional FP in club level rooms and all DL hotel rooms as mentioned above. As well as this some of the FP rides are open during EMH so you may find you never need to use FP for it anyhow

Thanks guys, I had a look at the price of the suites and they are so much more! We couldn't stretch to that so just have to decide between hotel New York or sequoia lodge, standard room or empires state/golden forest room!

I know ..... don't think I'd pay those prices, even if I could afford it!

We were originally going to book New York ESC mainly for the location because the hotel doesn't really do much for either of us. So thought of going back to Newport Bay which was same price but however much we love that hotel really fancied staying somewhere different. But then worked out we could get an extra night within the budget we'd set by choosing Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest. So a slightly longer walk and no room service (which I very much doubt we'd use, don't normally in hotels) but breakfast included, teatime snacks and one fastpass per day ..... and an extra day!!! :banana::banana::banana: Have never stayed at Sequoia before so am looking forward to it and Hotel New York can wait until after its refurbishment, may like the look of the rooms then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter