Summary of charges?

Chili327

DIS Veteran
Is there a place to see what you paid at each hotel for a past trip?
Do they send you an email or is there a place in the app or the website, etc?
I saved a ton of receipts, but would be nice to see it all in one place.

Usually at the end of your trip they send you a receipt with everything you charged on your magic band. This is the email from our last trip with the charges.

1707824590881.png

Now if you were doing mobile orders and paying directly with your charge card, those won't show up on that receipt. Like Shelly F - Ohio said, you would only see those in the direct emails.

Only if you saved the emails
Usually at the end of your trip they send you a receipt with everything you charged on your magic band. This is the email from our last trip with the charges.

View attachment 833653

Now if you were doing mobile orders and paying directly with your charge card, those won't show up on that receipt. Like Shelly F - Ohio said, you would only see those in the direct emails.
You receive an emailed folio of all charges to your room from disneyresorts@disneyworld.com

If you didn’t/no longer have it you can email Guest.Services.Billing@disneyworld.com for a copy. It can take time but they’ll send it.
Thanks all.

I did find an email that was only from the last (of 3) resort that i stayed also starting Feb 1st, so i replied to see if they could send me Jan (previous 2 resort) totals.

Thanks again

I stopped counting awhile ago. :smickey:
I only counted how much less… it was like 63.?? To eat at Biergarten in 2012 for 2 adults and a child at that time with at least an 18% tip possibly including a beer or 2 as well. Use to love the large beers and a to go cup to finish it back then.

I was sitting poolside at a resort and just happened to be looking at 8 pages of alcohol offers and 4 of food dining ! And then I saw at poolside dining locations they automatically add a gratuity … No matter how many guests are dining or drinking…

Last edited:
But I will say I hate the pdf resort bill sent after checking out of any resort.
Do you sometines Wish for the sound of the checkout invoice being slipped under the door ?
Or think about standing in that long line with luggage to get a paper copy of receipt as you checkout?

Or have the Magic Express envelope on the door handle ?

I only counted how much less… it was like 63.?? To eat at Biergarten in 2012 for 2 adults and a child at that time with at least an 18% tip possibly including a beer or 2 as well. Use to love the large beers and a to go cup to finish it back then.
lol we ate there last trip - I couldn’t help but fondly remember back to the days when lunch was like $23 each (c2012).

This trip was lunch as well and for 3 adults and 2 beers our total ended up over $250.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter