• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sully, Mike Wazowski????

lildeb724

Mouseketeer
My 2 year old daughter is an enormous Monster Inc fan. Now I know the movie is a disney movie, but I never see any mention of the characters being in any of the parks. Does anyone know where I could find sully? If not is there a reason why they are not in the parks?
Thanks

We were just there the week of March 23 and saw them both at the Disney/MGM studios.

They are back by the ABC Commissary. I was able to finish my dinner while my Mom ran over and had her picture taken with both Mike and Sulley. It was so nice being able to keep an eye on her, can't be too careful with those parents running off *g*.

Mom...if your reading this then you know you'd best behave or no more Mickey ice cream bars for you ;)

Seriously, if you walk to the ABC Commissary from the Sorcerer's Hat the area for Mike and Sulley will be on your left after you pass the 2nd set of doors into the commissary. (i think there are only the 2 doors into it).

Mom's picture turned out sooo cute and boy was I jealous I hadn't finished my dinner sooner and rushed over there myself :)

We've also seen them both at MGM in the park. Don't forget they are also in the Stars and Motorcars parade there. You can't meet and greet them then, but you can see them again and wave. :)

They would be at MGM. I have seen them walking around and they are in the afternoon parade.

bkcwilliams... When you see them walking around, is Mike real? When I was there, in Feb., and saw them by the ABC commisary, Sully was real but Mike was just a statue type thing. I'm just curious, hopefuuly they got a costume for mike and Monster's inc. is going to be more permanent in WDW. I can only hope, I absolutely love Monster's inc.

My daughter will be so excited! Mike and Sully are her new favorite characters. :D

Kids loved meeting them this last Wed (4/9). Behind the garage looking door between the commisary and the Sci-Fi drive in. The photographer did an awful job though, I so wanted to buy that photo :( . If it looks as though they didn't get a good shot, have them take another one.

lildeb724-- my kids love Monsters inc too. they are at MGM .. along with Bear and Stanley.. I see you are staying at the WL in May.. we are there May 10th - 17th... have you stayed there before.. this is our kids first time and my first staying inside the park.. hope its what I hear and so far.. all reviews have been great!

Disneykids2 - I will also be there May 11th to the 17th. It is my first time ever staying on property. Actually I only remember my visit when I was 19 (1989) I know I was there as a little kid but who know where I stayed. I am very excited. This trip is for me to see my daughters reactions. I know she will not remember it, but I am due with my second in November and I did not want to wait until the next one was big enough to go. I am planning a very mellow trip with only about 4 things on the must do list for 5 full days - one of them in Mike and Sully, another the playhouse disney show, so I am figuring at least one afternoon at MGM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter