Suggestions Needed

ScrappinBear

I'm Addicted !!!
My parents are taking my 3 and 5 year old while we go to the Hoopdy Do Review on Valentines Night... and hopefully for the some of the evening after.... any suggestions what Memere and Pepere can do with the little ones before bedtime?? I thought about the campfire movie at FW..... :confused:

How about a character meal - an evening at the hotel pool - miniture golf...

Bumping this up so you will hopefully get some more suggestions :)

It might be to late for this idea but here goes. Why not make HHDR a family night for everyone and choose a quite romantic location for a couple night out. We did HHDR this past trip and loved it but it is not a quite place to spend time alone. Your kids and parents would love the show even more than you would. Most groups we saw at the show were families and the kids your kids ages were laughing like crazy. My DS had a ball.Bet your kids would like to hang out at the pool with grandparents while you are at your romantic dinner out.We never seemed to find much time to swim. It was warm enough even this past week. Wish we had had family along so we could have had a night out along! Have a blast.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter