Suggestions for where to eat without Kids???

twodancingprincesses

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in two weeks...last minute trip!!!! This is our first time going without the kids...any suggestions for where to eat without kids???

If your budget allows, Victoria & Albert's at the GF. IT's the best!!! You will feel sooo special- but it's very expensive. Also, we like Citrico's (next to V & A's) at the GF, Narcoosee's at the GF, and Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk.:thumbsup2

Another recommendation for Victoria & Albert's.

Second choice, for us, would be Jiko.

Both Jiko and V&A look amazing! Any ideas for park dining? I have heard LeCellier was good...any others? Thanks for your suggestions!

I recommend Flying Fish at the Boardwalk...afterward you can enjoy a nice walk with all of the night time entertainment.

Also try Yachtsman Steakhouse, Artist Point or California Grill.

How about Les Chefs des France at EPCOT? That would be good for an in park adults only dinner.

I would recommend Narcoossees or Flying Fish if you like seafood. Much depends on which is more convenient for you depending on where you are staying. My DW and I also enjoy Artist Point at WL for a romantic dinner. :love:

We just went in September without our two little girls, and we loved just being able to sit for an entire meal in silence! Well, not total silence...but you kwim!

I think you should pick whatever kind of food you like and go there...italian, go to Tutto, steak, Le Cellier was good. You will have fun no matter where you eat!

We are a couple without children (we take our niece sometimes) and love Jiko. On our last trip we tried Shula's and thought it was awesome. Very adult with few children. Awesome food - Las Vegas quality experience. We also enjoy Narcoosees and Artist Point, but expect children when we eat at these places.

In the parks we like to have an early ADR at Crystal Palace on a non-EMH morning. We like Prime Time 50s in DHS. We enjoyed Tusker House in AK and in Epcot we like Biergarten and Bistro de Paris

I may get shot for saying this, but we liked Citrico's better than V&A. No joke. It was just sooo much money, and neither of us like things made with liver, etc. Each of us thought half of our V&A meal was STELLAR and half was "coulda done without that".

When we stay at our Boardwalk DVC home, we like Shula's at the Dolphin for really great food and service, far superior to most Disney restaurants. We enjoyed V&A for a different type of experience with more exotic dishes but most "meat & potato" types will like Shula's better. And, I think Shula's is slightly less expensive.

Le Cellier is one of our faves (w/ or w/o kinders), but VERY hard to get ressies... ADRs and presume walk-ups, tho never have tried walk ups.

Artists' Point at WL is a very nice restaurant also. Took DD to Yak and Yeti in AK last November for lunch; found the food very good and the setting (at lunch) quiet.

DW and i are off this weekend for a getaway and booked dinner at the highly regarded Jiko.

Spoodles is very good as well. Hope you enjoy your experiences wherever you end up.

Another vote for Jiko's. We ate there with the kids and while the meal was fine for them (and delicious), I could have spent hours looking at the artwork afterwards and DS (then 6) was not really up for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter