Suggestions for room location at VWL?

nerb

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at VWL. 1 bedroom. We've never been there before... Any suggestions on requesting a certain room location? Stay near pool, are the elevators a hike, higher/lower floor, etc....
Thanks in advance for any helpful hints as well!!!!!

VWL is small. Not hard to get to elevators. I always ask for upper floor lake view, myself.

We just stayed there, Room 5533 was fantastic, close to elevator, top floor, and a gorgeous view of the lake!!!

:cool1:

We are there as I write this... Our room location is awful....3560. It is a studio and is the next to the last room down a long hallway...200 steps for me from the elevator. No ice, parking, laundry,or drinks close by. I love the hotel we just got a bad room assignment from a location perspective. It is quiet though. :)

We just stayed there, Room 5533 was fantastic, close to elevator, top floor, and a gorgeous view of the lake!!!

:cool1:

The 33 and 35 tiers are both 1-bedrooms if I remember correctly. Absolutely great location if you are on the uppers floors (4 & 5). Below that, all you see are trees.

Thanks for the suggestions! And that map was super helpful! Thanks! I was looking at photos on line and it doesn't look like there's a lot of clothes storage. The TV armoire in the living room only has 1drawer! How did you guys do with that? Unless there are drawers somewhere that I'm not seeing in the photos???? Now I'm worried! Ugh!

We will be staying at VWL. 1 bedroom. We've never been there before... Any suggestions on requesting a certain room location? Stay near pool, are the elevators a hike, higher/lower floor, etc....
Thanks in advance for any helpful hints as well!!!!!
To sum up the other poster's excellent suggestions, while throwing in my thoughts, I would say that floors 3-5 would be best and ask for a courtyard view. Such a location would put you farthest from the dumpster location (which isn't too awful, anyway), give you some view of the lake (if through trees), and keeps you fairly close to the elevators. I would add, however, that the fifth floor has dormer balconies, meaning the roof slopes over the balcony, and the balcony itself is enclosed on the bottom meaning you must stand up to look out. However, you are rewarded with vaulted ceilings in the rooms. Still, I prefer being able to sit on my balcony, so we usually stick with the third and fourth floors. Regardless, the views at VWL are primarily of trees. ;) I believe you'll enjoy VWL quite a bit as it is more serene than most other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter