Suggestions for PO FQ Room requests

Locknload82

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at the Port Orleans French Quarter in about a week. I need to get my room request ready and am looking for suggestions on what to request. We want a non smoking room, and since it may be too cool to swim (forcasts are for the upper 60's-lower 70's) location next to the pool is not important.

We thought about building 4 or building 3 since they are close to the bus stop and food court. Would a second floor room be quieter than a ground floor? There will be my wife, myself and my 2 boys, 11 & 7, so we are booked for a room with 2 beds.

Any suggestions?

I think your thoughts are good. Decide which is most important to you - room assignors have been looking at the first request mostly and ignoring the rest.

POFQ is such a small resort that I don't think you will have noise issues even if you are on the first floor. If location is most important, list that first, following by a floor level. Then at least you will get your more important request first - hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter