• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

With the new Christopher Robin movie coming out- I’m expecting them to fall in love with Pooh and all the friends. I like the idea that CP is right on Main Street. I really want to make the meals convenient but valuable and memorable of course.

I would have a hard time ditching the Sanaa reservation because we love it there! If it's not an early close day at AK, I would think it would be a nice break in your day to head over to the closest resort for a while. (And if you plan to get there early to avoid stressing, there are plenty of animals to see!)

With the new Christopher Robin movie coming out- I’m expecting them to fall in love with Pooh and all the friends. I like the idea that CP is right on Main Street. I really want to make the meals convenient but valuable and memorable of course.

Good point. I haven't been to CP in a long time, but I did really love it when we went!

I agree to drop Chef Mickey's. Last dinner there two weeks ago was just okay food-wise, but the characters were good. Hollywood and Vine is far superior. Keep Ohana!! It is very fun to try once, and a lot of food! Also, Sanaa is one of my favorite restaurants in Disney, dropping that one would be hard for me :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter