Suggestions for FW cabin location request?

CVTmarie23

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 5 (my husband and two young children 4 and 1) and my mother. We will only be there two nights for this trip and have never stayed here before. We will have a car but prefer to not drive much. Well be doing most of our meals at the resort and plan to spend most of our park time at MK.

We want to do the campfire and movies as well as pony rides. My daughter loves horses.

We will have strollers so we would like to avoid having to fold it a ton of times if possible.

Any suggestions for which loop to request?

Given those parameters, I'd say your loop choice doesn't matter.

However, given the stroller and your mum, I'd consider asking for a cabin near a bus stop in Fort Wilderness. You will need to take an internal bus from your cabin loop down to the Settlement Bus Depot (the end of the internal bus lines down by the lake) and walk to the dock to catch a boat to MK.

There are two boat ways to get to MK. The "big boat" on the left side of the dock will get you to the MK starting at rope drop. The "small boat" on the right side runs to the Contemporary in the early morning hours. From there you can walk to MK but this option leaves earlier in the morning (starting about 630am). Which means a longer walk but it's earlier.

I think being near a bus stop equals the "Near Transportation" choice that is/was in MDE if/when you do/did early online checkin.

Bama Ed

Lop 2300 would be a good one, we ask for it every time we go there. It is very close to an internal service bus stop. It is also a very small loop so no matter what cabin you get it will be a short trip to the bus. 2500 is also a small loop close to the bus, a convenience station and the small pool area. There are three bus stops in the cabin area so every loops has a stop close by. However; all the other loops are quite large. If you end up at the back end of a loop it could be a little bit of a walk to get to the bus.

Lop 2300 would be a good one, we ask for it every time we go there. It is very close to an internal service bus stop. It is also a very small loop so no matter what cabin you get it will be a short trip to the bus. 2500 is also a small loop close to the bus, a convenience station and the small pool area. There are three bus stops in the cabin area so every loops has a stop close by. However; all the other loops are quite large. If you end up at the back end of a loop it could be a little bit of a walk to get to the bus.
We camped in 2100 last April and our daughter stayed in a cabin in 2200. Both 2200 and 2300 loops are right at a bus stop and 2100 is at the same stop if you are joining someone with their own camping site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter