Suggestions for a GREAT birthday in WDW

Wolfyie2

Earning My Ears
We will be in WDW, staying at the Polynesian for my daughter's 8th birthday. Would love any suggestions for making this a great day! What restaraunts do special things, does the Poly have anything special or any other ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Sue

When you ceck in, mention to the CM when your DD's B-day is and maybe the characters will send her a B-day card and balloons. When you are going to the MK, go to City Hall and get a birthday button for her to wear..special things may happen. One note, even if you aren't planning to be in the MK on her actual B-day, pick up the badge at the MK (can't get it in any of the other parks) and have her wear it in whatever parks you may be in. We stayed at ASMu
for my DH's B-day one year and when we came back from the parks we found the card and balloons. Maybe if you pack presents and give them to the front desk, they can put them in the room with the cards while you are away at the parks. Have a great time!!

If you have a little extra money, you might want to contact Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime.
She can make magic happen. She can decorate your room, plan a special event, or even somthing like a scavenger hunt for your DD. I talked to her about this last year for our DD's
birthday, but we ended up not being able to go to WDW. She has some great ideas, though some are a little pricey! But sometimes, knowing that your child is having an experience of a lifetime is worth a little extra money! Her web address is giftsofalifetime.com. Email her with an idea of what you want or for her to give you some ideas of what she can do and she will
get back with you ASAP. I hope this helps and hope your DD has a great birthday!!!!!
:sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny:

TELL EVERYONE!

Call CRO or WDTC & have them make a note on your ressie. Tell them when you make PS & they'll note it on the PS. The pin from MK is a great idea, too. Can't do too much to try to make her day special! There's no guarantee that CMs will do anything, but it can't hurt to try!

Aww, I bet your DD is going to have a great time! I'm lucky enough to be in WDW for my 20th birthday this winter! :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter