Suggestion for Cruise Meets Boards

tinkerbellmagic

DIS Veteran
I love the Cruise Meets Board, but it is so difficult to find your cruising date because everyone types the cruise dates using different styles. My suggestion is that all cruise date posts start using the same format -- For example, "June 26, 2004" or "06/26/04" (and then the poster can add whatever they want to that). I feel if all posts at least started in the exact same way, it would be so much easier to find your cruising buddies. I don't know if this is possible, just a suggestion.

*runs for cover* ;)

Tink

I whole heartedly agree! I scroll through pages and pages trying to pick out dates. Drives me BATTY!!! Let's all try to do it correctly, DATE FIRST!!!

And since we are trying to make this an easier search... Is there and way the dates could be in chronological order? I'm sure this would be an enormous undertaking, but so much easier for all of us searchers!!

Thanks for the suggestion tinkerbellmagic!!

Another vote for Dates first!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that chronological order is possible because the most recent posts are first on all the boards.

NancyDVC, you are entirely correct. The posts go up in the order posted. Not so long ago a young fellow "Donald'sbestpal" (I think that was his name) did a thread where he plugged in everyones cruise date and kept them updated in chronogical order. It was so nice, but a really overwhelming task for this young man. I was hoping there was some magical way, be it with computer software or someone who has all the time in the world (haha) to render this service. I myself am a computer dummy! So this may be something impossible! But isn't it nice to dream?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter