Sudden Large Amount of Atypical Ads

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I am seeing a ton of ads just in the past couple of days. They are more intrusive than usual, positioning themselves in large blocks at hte tops of pages and between topics on boards. They aren't inappropriate necessarily, but are excessive. I tied on two browsers and saw the same, though I don't see them on other devices. Is anyone else seeing this or have any advice? Thanks.

I am seeing a ton of ads just in the past couple of days. They are more intrusive than usual, positioning themselves in large blocks at hte tops of pages and between topics on boards. They aren't inappropriate necessarily, but are excessive. I tied on two browsers and saw the same, though I don't see them on other devices. Is anyone else seeing this or have any advice? Thanks.
I'm not seeing them, but I have an adblocker. It works great.

Yea, it has gotten ridiculous lately... I took a screenshot because I couldn't even find the navigation between all the ads, i just want to see if there was another page of posts. lol

I counted 19 ads on one page. Greed Sucks, I'd much rather pay $1 for a membership. $1 keeps spam & riffraff out too. ;)

DisAds.PNG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter