Sudden Availability

Bell30012

DIS Veteran
When I booked our trip at the 7 month window I was only able to get 10/10 - 10/15 at Polynesian Resort - Standard View Deluxe Studio. On a hunch, I went online and checked to see the availability of adding 10/9 - 10/10 so we wouldn't have to stay off property that first night, and found availability at several resorts including Polynesian. I scooped it up, 18 points.

If you were thinking about a trip next week, you might look because it seems that there are opening since DVC is allowing cancelations without penalty.

Note that with Hurricane Nicole pushing at Matthew, Matthew may hit again is ~5 days. So that stay might not appeal so much in a day or two.

It looks like in five days Matthew will be a tropical depression and over the Bahamas, again.

The weather has been perfect here. 75º and breezy. It doesn't get better than that in the parks.

It looks like in five days Matthew will be a tropical depression and over the Bahamas, again.
As of right now, National Hurricane Center shows Matthew gone and Nicole heading out over the Atlantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter