"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR-COMPLETE 4/5

P.S. I just had to tell you this but... I'm on Pottermore! FINALLY! It's so awesome there! I'm in Ravenclaw house by the way. I sent you a friend request on there, even though you aren't on yet, you are set into their database, so accept HexHazel91 and maybe once you have gotten your wand and been sorted (and Wizard Duel is back up), we could duel! :-) Also, Ravenclaws have decided to team up with Gryffindors since we are obviously the best houses there. Alright, I won't go into too much detail, just an FYI and I know you would understand my reason to celebrate :teeth:

Can I just say that I am EXTREMELY jealous you have gotten in already! I am really starting to doubt they will let me in at all. Hopefully they will at least let me in by the time open registration starts. oh well, at least i only have to wait like a month and a half at most. I just am kind of mad that it has taken them this long to let people in. I know that they warned us but still, it could be a little quicker. Everyone i know that has been let in already did get the magic quill before i did so that is still fair although i have heard that day 7 people got in already. Another one of my friends hasn't gotten in yet and we both registered on day 4. I know there are day 4 people who have gotten in so i am just counting the minutes untill the finally send my welcome email. Cool that you are in ravenclaw. I'm hoping that i am either a gryffindor or a ravenclaw. I'm fine with hufflepuff but it wouldn't be my first choice and slytherin is the one house that i don't want to be in. I wish that we could just say "not slytherin, not slytherin" like harry does in the book. I hear that the sorting is somewhat random which makes me nervous but the majority of people have been happy with their sorting. Did you know that evanna lynche (luna) was having a identity crisis because she was sorted into gryffindor? I can totally understand that. I would think that if you were a harry potter cast member you could type in some code when you got to the sorting part and just get automatically put into that house. That would of course only be if they wanted that same house like evanna did. if you were a slytherin in the movies then I would think you would want a different house. Just for everyone on here who may have a pottermore account please add me, my pottermore name is GoldThorn119. thanks :)

Can I just say that I am EXTREMELY jealous you have gotten in already! I am really starting to doubt they will let me in at all. Hopefully they will at least let me in by the time open registration starts. oh well, at least i only have to wait like a month and a half at most. I just am kind of mad that it has taken them this long to let people in. I know that they warned us but still, it could be a little quicker. Everyone i know that has been let in already did get the magic quill before i did so that is still fair although i have heard that day 7 people got in already. Another one of my friends hasn't gotten in yet and we both registered on day 4. I know there are day 4 people who have gotten in so i am just counting the minutes untill the finally send my welcome email. Cool that you are in ravenclaw. I'm hoping that i am either a gryffindor or a ravenclaw. I'm fine with hufflepuff but it wouldn't be my first choice and slytherin is the one house that i don't want to be in. I wish that we could just say "not slytherin, not slytherin" like harry does in the book. I hear that the sorting is somewhat random which makes me nervous but the majority of people have been happy with their sorting. Did you know that evanna lynche (luna) was having a identity crisis because she was sorted into gryffindor? I can totally understand that. I would think that if you were a harry potter cast member you could type in some code when you got to the sorting part and just get automatically put into that house. That would of course only be if they wanted that same house like evanna did. if you were a slytherin in the movies then I would think you would want a different house. Just for everyone on here who may have a pottermore account please add me, my pottermore name is GoldThorn119. thanks :)

That's what I thought since I got in on the THIRD day and it seems most of the first few days had already got in, but finally my day came :woohoo: I really wish this part wasn't so random, it would be more fair if those who got in later, got the confirmation email later. It's so unfair :sad2: But whatever, everything is still very glitchy and I've lost all patience for potion-making, but I won't go into that either. Sorting isn't really random, I don't think. The questions are quite different from what you would expect and from what J.K. Rowling says it really goes in depth into what house you are in. And it's really shocking which houses have the more members. Oh, I heard about Evanna... my first thoughts when I got into Ravenclaw were "YES! Same house as Luna Lovegood" but in reality, non-book reality lol, I'm not, but Ravenclaw has always been the house I've connected myself most with though most of these tests say Hufflepuff, which is a house (showing my Slytherin and AVPM side) I don't like at all even more than Slytherin. It's just totally opposite me, so Ravenclaw or Gryffindor would work for me and maybe Slytherin :/ I sent you a friend request on Pottermore too, so once you get in accept and JS, the whole process of going through the story of Philosopher's Stone or Sorcerer's, whichever you prefer (since that's the only one that's up there), takes little time, I mean, I had finished it in a day, so it really doesn't matter how much time you have, especially with Wizards Duel under construction, you'll just be at a bit of a standstill once past that point.

Yessssssss a Full House Dis meet would be amazing! I mean come on, it would defs be a success! We could even get hundreds of people to bust out "everywhere you look...." in front of the castle...(possibly in bathrobes...shhh) and then we could all air our feet on dumbo...because its practical AND amusing. I really think life should have more of those mushy endings they have, with some sentimental music and a meaningful yet terribly cheesy moment. Life really would be a better place. :goodvibes
What fun updates!! Sounds like such a great birthday! And there was so much dancing! Those characters sure know how to shake it! The food looks so yummmmm too!
I'm pretty sure if you went into any salon in Florida and asked for 'Stacy streaks' they would know exactly what you meant! Too great :lmao:
Ahhhhh that ice cream looked gooooood! I swear you have to eat ice cream at least once a day in Disney...at least!! It's just how it goes, unwritten law we all just have to accept.
That castle is rad! They should really hold sparklers and poppers behind it and have mini fireworks, make it legit!

I just wanted to let you know I am loving your reviews! You sounds soooo much like me!

I also wanted to let you know tell your brother Go Bucks! I was just at the game in Columbus yesterday afternoon and I'm typing this with a sore throat because I was screaming so much over the excitement! :lmao:

Can't wait to keep reading!

Great updates!! It's only 10:00 am here but now I realllly want some ice cream! haha:rotfl: I'm definately going to have to try what you got next time, it looks so amazingly yummy!

The fireworks looked so awesome! We def. might have to try to see them there next time! It looks like you had a wonderful day at the most magical place on earth! Can't wait to read more!:wizard:

Oh, and you should definitely go to college at OSU! The guys there are AMAZING looking!! Ugh, I lost track of how many cute guys after stopping at about 35. hahaha

:laughing: I love those new hand dryers. :thumbsup2

They're great! I wish I had one in my house! :laughing:

If only I could push away my common sense or I would've commented on this update LONG ago... stupid nerdy, goodie-two-shoes Timmy URRRRGGGHHH! Though I think this double update distracted me enough =D

HAHAHA well you're here now! I know the double updates throw me off too. :p I like to do them when I have the time, though.​

Oooo... the Poly! :love: So pretty at night and I see it, I SEE IT, I see the Hidden Mickey! I feel totally accomplished right now. My life is complete lol jk And that's awesome you got to watch Monster's Inc. before Wishes and MM&Y started, all in Disney fun :goodvibes

It is so beautiful! Haha hidden Mickey's are so fun to find. I love Monster's Inc. though, it's gotta be one of my fave Pixar movies, so I loved watching it at the Poly. What a great start to the trip. :)

Awwww yeah! Wishes! Your pictures are beautiful, though it is pretty obvious which had the better camera just saying, but still it's very beautiful. I think I may have to watch the video of Wishes I downloaded onto my iPod off the InsideTheMagic podcast right now. I miss not being able to see my Wishes now (and yes I said MY Wishes, mine, mine, MINE!) Anyways, that's great you got to enjoy it on the beach. I would love to do that someday. I will have to remind myself to go get my butt on the monorail, first night and go see it :cloud9:

Aw well thanks. Yeah Dave's camera is definitely better than mine. Ah well.

I have Wishes on my iPod too. And Illuminations. LOVE it.

It's such a great magical beginning to the trip!​

YAY for DTD! I love the Broom guys too! That's probably my favorite piece from Fantasia, well... maybe next to Night on Bald Mountain, but I don't know, those guys are just awesome. Maybe I will switch the picture I have of them to my screensaver now, unless the picture I tried to take of them my friends walked in front of :rolleyes:

Haha don't you just hate that? My family does that to me ALL the time. I get very irritated.

They're my faves. I lovee the song when they're all marching. It's so classic Disney. :thumbsup2

Oh, I love the Christmas store in DTD! Oh, you do look very nice next to your long lost brethren :laughing: JK LOL We shall call you... Tweedle Doo :-)confused3) Haha And that's definitely how I feel the first night in Disney, not able to buy any souvenirs (I'm a Disney souvenir maniac, I'm amazed at how I only get away with so much :/ ) Big :thumbsup2 to Earl of Sandwich, need to really check that place out :-)

Me too! Yes, it was so nice to be reunited with them. :laughing:

I like that name! Works for me! LOL.

Disney souveniers are the best kind. I always want like everything.

YES you do. I didn't get there at all this summer, really, and I'm very upset.​

The Giant Tinkertoy is pretty awesome! I still have those in my closet. I sometimes just take them out randomly and start making random stuff with them, being my weird self lol And I desperately need to stop by Team Mickey... hopefully they have some Boston sports attire other than Red Sox. If they did, that would just make my day I also would then be able to get a nice souvenir for my dad :D

Tinkertoys are the best! Kids today don't appreciate how awesome they are, what with all the new fancy technology. :lmao: I like the classic stuff best.

I'm not sure if they do, as my whole family and I are Yankees fans...so I don't really check out any of the Boston stuff, but I imagine they would! That would be nice of you to get him a gift. :)

:woohoo: World of Disney! Love that place! I think I probably could count it as a second part haha And I love how the castle changes colors at night, I will definitely have to test the theory of it changing in co ordinance with the real Cinderella Castle. Cellphones, check! Teehee The lego statues look fantastic too, my favorite is the Prince Phillip and Maleficent dragon one, though you didn't take a picture of that :sad2:

That would be awesome if it did! I would expect nothing less of Disney. :wizard: But yes it is a beautiful and massive place. I love it there. I could spend all day exploring.

I did take a pic of it actually, but it was really dark. I think I have one from daytime later in the TR, so stay tuned! If not in this one, then definitely in the August one, so no worries, it's comin'.​

Oooo... Ghirardelli! That place truly is heaven, I mean, why would the sign glow in any picture? :confused3 Though I must check out the dessert half of the place since that seems where everyone goes, while I just mosey on through the other half and mob the free samples It's free! C'mon! And I think your food pics are taunting me enough! My mouth is watering right now! I'm not a big chocolate person, but I'm slowly being converted! They just look SO GOOOODDD *drools* Oh excuse me, I think I may have to get whatever you got, cheesecake=fast Timmy hehe

Exactly! It really is. Free samples ARE a beautiful thing, but you really should check out the ice cream section. Everything was amazing haha I think it's safe to say that you would love anything you ordered!​

Those hand dryers are amazing, aren't they? I don't think I've ever been so mesmerized by those things in my life and those do that to me. They really dry your hands, it's AMAZING! I don't think anyone outside of the DIS will truly understand how epic these things really are. ::yes::

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

They are! I know! They actually work! Who'da thunk it? The DISers definitely will appreciate this the most. LOL.​

P.S. I just had to tell you this but... I'm on Pottermore! FINALLY! It's so awesome there! I'm in Ravenclaw house by the way. I sent you a friend request on there, even though you aren't on yet, you are set into their database, so accept HexHazel91 and maybe once you have gotten your wand and been sorted (and Wizard Duel is back up), we could duel! :-) Also, Ravenclaws have decided to team up with Gryffindors since we are obviously the best houses there. Alright, I won't go into too much detail, just an FYI and I know you would understand my reason to celebrate :teeth:

YOU ARE!?!? I haven't gotten my email yet! :( I'm waiting and waiting and waitingggg. GRRRRR. Well once I get on and am sorted and whatnot, I'll except you and we will definitely duel! :thumbsup2 I hope I'm in Gryffindor!!! I can't wait!​

I'm still waiting toooo! I got in Day 5 but c'mon I'm impatient! Haha I definitely want to be in Gryffindor. If I'm not I'll be very upset. I definitely don't want Hufflepuff. I'll add you when I get on though! I'm ShadowSparks164. :)

That's what I thought since I got in on the THIRD day and it seems most of the first few days had already got in, but finally my day came :woohoo: I really wish this part wasn't so random, it would be more fair if those who got in later, got the confirmation email later. It's so unfair :sad2: But whatever, everything is still very glitchy and I've lost all patience for potion-making, but I won't go into that either. Sorting isn't really random, I don't think. The questions are quite different from what you would expect and from what J.K. Rowling says it really goes in depth into what house you are in. And it's really shocking which houses have the more members. Oh, I heard about Evanna... my first thoughts when I got into Ravenclaw were "YES! Same house as Luna Lovegood" but in reality, non-book reality lol, I'm not, but Ravenclaw has always been the house I've connected myself most with though most of these tests say Hufflepuff, which is a house (showing my Slytherin and AVPM side) I don't like at all even more than Slytherin. It's just totally opposite me, so Ravenclaw or Gryffindor would work for me and maybe Slytherin :/ I sent you a friend request on Pottermore too, so once you get in accept and JS, the whole process of going through the story of Philosopher's Stone or Sorcerer's, whichever you prefer (since that's the only one that's up there), takes little time, I mean, I had finished it in a day, so it really doesn't matter how much time you have, especially with Wizards Duel under construction, you'll just be at a bit of a standstill once past that point.

I JUST WANNA GET ON!!! :laughing:

What a great night! Fireworks, shopping, ice cream....ahhh....I love it!!!!

It was a great first night, I loved it! :goodvibes

Yessssssss a Full House Dis meet would be amazing! I mean come on, it would defs be a success! We could even get hundreds of people to bust out "everywhere you look...." in front of the castle...(possibly in bathrobes...shhh) and then we could all air our feet on dumbo...because its practical AND amusing. I really think life should have more of those mushy endings they have, with some sentimental music and a meaningful yet terribly cheesy moment. Life really would be a better place. :goodvibes
What fun updates!! Sounds like such a great birthday! And there was so much dancing! Those characters sure know how to shake it! The food looks so yummmmm too!

It would! We could have an "Everywhere You Look" flash mob!!! How AMAZING would that be!? I'm all for it. :D Bathrobes would definitely sell me though. HAHA. Brilliance.

It really would though. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like as a TV show. HILARIOUS, that's what. Very Full House-ish.

It was such a great birthday! The characters were so fun! And the food was all so fantastic. YUMMM. :love:

I'm pretty sure if you went into any salon in Florida and asked for 'Stacy streaks' they would know exactly what you meant! Too great :lmao:
Ahhhhh that ice cream looked gooooood! I swear you have to eat ice cream at least once a day in Disney...at least!! It's just how it goes, unwritten law we all just have to accept.
That castle is rad! They should really hold sparklers and poppers behind it and have mini fireworks, make it legit!

They probably would! I should get one hahaha.

You really do! It's always sooo delicious. I love it.

They should! I love that castle. I want to buy it or something. That would be like THE best souvenier EVER.​

I just wanted to let you know I am loving your reviews! You sounds soooo much like me!

I also wanted to let you know tell your brother Go Bucks! I was just at the game in Columbus yesterday afternoon and I'm typing this with a sore throat because I was screaming so much over the excitement! :lmao:

Can't wait to keep reading!

Thanks! Haha I enjoy Disney and life and being a frump. It's the way to be, really.

Haha they're crazy aren't they? I've only been to one before but it was AWESOME. My brother has been to loads. He's such a huge fan it's funny. I will tell him though! :thumbsup2 There should be a Buckeye smiley since so many DISers are fans. :p

Can't wait to share more! I'm really excited about some of the pics in my next update!! :banana:

Great updates!! It's only 10:00 am here but now I realllly want some ice cream! haha:rotfl: I'm definately going to have to try what you got next time, it looks so amazingly yummy!

The fireworks looked so awesome! We def. might have to try to see them there next time! It looks like you had a wonderful day at the most magical place on earth! Can't wait to read more!:wizard:

Thanks! I think ice cream is great any time of the day, really. It's so good. You should try it, for sure! It was fantastic!

You should, it was such an awesome spot! We all loved it. It was something new for me. We did. Any day at Disney is wonderful! :goodvibes

Oh, and you should definitely go to college at OSU! The guys there are AMAZING looking!! Ugh, I lost track of how many cute guys after stopping at about 35. hahaha

HAHAHA I would but I really want to live at home hehe. I'm more of a small school type of person. My brother went there for a semester though and loved it!​

I feel awful because i didn't notice the double update untill just now!

anyway, i can't remember if i already commented on part one of this update or not. Since i can't remember if i did or didn't i will comment on it now as well.

I love the Poly soooo much! The beach and outside area is GORGEOUS!!!! My mom and i go to the spirit of aloha every wdw trip and afterwards we always sit on the hammocks and watch wishes from the beach. If is sooooo pretty! Unfortunately they weren't piping the music to the beach on my last visit so we only saw the fireworks. That didn't matter to me though because it is super pretty either way! My mom and i just started singing the wishes music. I think next trip i will play it from my iphone if they aren't playing the music on the beach. We were there in january so it is possible they only do that on the peak times of the year.

I also love your poly at sunset pics! They are seriously super pretty! I have never gotten to see the sunset at the poly because we are always in the luau as the sun is setting :( I'm excited though because we have a 5:10 reservation at o'hana as well on our next trip so maybe i will finally get to see a poly sunset :wizard:

I love DTD but we never get to spend much time there because we always opt to do other things instead. This trip i am making sure we set some time aside to go to DTD. We have a couple of days where our evenings are free so i am hoping one of those times will be a DTD time.

I love all the statues around DTD! I have only seen the ones by world of disney so while i'm at DTD i hope to look at all those statues.

Now for update #2

I have walked by ghiradelli's several times but have never actually gone in there because either a) i'm full or b) my group wants to eat elsewhere. The sundaes do look delicious though! I am a chocoholic but if i were going to go to ghiradelli's i would probably get what you got because i love fruity ice cream for some reason.

I love how the tables in Ghiradelli's look like chocolate bars!

I also love those hand dryers that you can put your hands in between and they turn on automatically! At my cousin's wedding 10 years ago one of the other cousins (who is 8 months younger than i am) and I were obsessed with the hand dryers in the bathroom at the reception hall and they were like the hand dryers you enjoyed so much. I think they are putting more and more of those up around disney. can't wait to hear which park you went to first. :)

I feel awful because i didn't notice the double update untill just now!

anyway, i can't remember if i already commented on part one of this update or not. Since i can't remember if i did or didn't i will comment on it now as well.

Haha don't worry about it! :goodvibes Thanks for reading!

I love the Poly soooo much! The beach and outside area is GORGEOUS!!!! My mom and i go to the spirit of aloha every wdw trip and afterwards we always sit on the hammocks and watch wishes from the beach. If is sooooo pretty! Unfortunately they weren't piping the music to the beach on my last visit so we only saw the fireworks. That didn't matter to me though because it is super pretty either way! My mom and i just started singing the wishes music. I think next trip i will play it from my iphone if they aren't playing the music on the beach. We were there in january so it is possible they only do that on the peak times of the year.

It is beautiful! What a great tradition. My mum wants to do that show sometime. She LOVES the Poly too. It's beautiful there! :cloud9:

Yeah, maybe. They piped it in for us though! Hopefully they do for you and your mum too! :)

I also love your poly at sunset pics! They are seriously super pretty! I have never gotten to see the sunset at the poly because we are always in the luau as the sun is setting :( I'm excited though because we have a 5:10 reservation at o'hana as well on our next trip so maybe i will finally get to see a poly sunset :wizard:

It's gorgeous! I've seen it before, but not that day. It was actually already dark when I took that picture. I'm not sure why it's so bright and purple-ish, but I love it!​

I love DTD but we never get to spend much time there because we always opt to do other things instead. This trip i am making sure we set some time aside to go to DTD. We have a couple of days where our evenings are free so i am hoping one of those times will be a DTD time.

I love all the statues around DTD! I have only seen the ones by world of disney so while i'm at DTD i hope to look at all those statues.

You should spend some time at DTD. It's a lot of fun to shop there! There's so many awesome stores. Make sure you get to Goofy's Candy Co. too! :goodvibes

I love the Stitch that spits on you, it's so cute!​

Now for update #2

I have walked by ghiradelli's several times but have never actually gone in there because either a) i'm full or b) my group wants to eat elsewhere. The sundaes do look delicious though! I am a chocoholic but if i were going to go to ghiradelli's i would probably get what you got because i love fruity ice cream for some reason.

I love how the tables in Ghiradelli's look like chocolate bars!

That was the best fruity ice cream ever! I loved it. I definitely recommend it! :thumbsup2

They're each a different flavor of chocolate, it's adorable.​

I also love those hand dryers that you can put your hands in between and they turn on automatically! At my cousin's wedding 10 years ago one of the other cousins (who is 8 months younger than i am) and I were obsessed with the hand dryers in the bathroom at the reception hall and they were like the hand dryers you enjoyed so much. I think they are putting more and more of those up around disney. can't wait to hear which park you went to first. :)

They're amazing! They dry your hands SO fast, it's great.

I'm not giving anything away yet...;)

Before I comment on your post, I need to comment on your comment! :laughing: I took your advice and booked an ADR at Chef Mickeys for our next trip...which is in December...which is barely three months away...which I just booked today.
:hyper:

Okay, onto the update! Don't feel bad about your point and shoot camera. I have literally the crappiest camera on the face of the earth. I am determined to get a better one before my next trip so I'm not constantly tempted to jump up and down on it!

Love the pic with the Tweedles! You are too cute!

I have the blown glass ornament set with the park icons! I love it! Those are my favorite ornaments! :thumbsup2

Hahaha at the "Disney Panera"! I love that! :lmao:

Are you all Ohio State fans? If so, do you remember in 2007 when Michigan got beat by a podunk litle I-AA school in NC? Well, if you do remember, that school was Appalachian State University, and that's where I went to college! Go Mountaineers! :cheer2:

Ohhh Ghiradelli! :lovestruc Mint Bliss is my absolute favorite; good choice Dave! Your choice looks delicious as well.

I saw those new hand driers in June and they blew my mind as well! Crazy! Disney even dries your hands in a cooler fashion than the rest of the world! :rolleyes:

Great update! And that ice cream looks good, never had that before. I always get the gold rush, the peanut butter one. So good! Maybe next time I'll try a new one...it's so hard to try something new when you know you love your usual ones lol.

omg...I really want to go to Ghiradell again =O

Good update. Can't wait for the next one.

Before I comment on your post, I need to comment on your comment! :laughing: I took your advice and booked an ADR at Chef Mickeys for our next trip...which is in December...which is barely three months away...which I just booked today.
:hyper:

Did you really? YAY!!! That's so exciting!!! I'd be bouncing off the walls if I were you!!!!! :banana:

Okay, onto the update! Don't feel bad about your point and shoot camera. I have literally the crappiest camera on the face of the earth. I am determined to get a better one before my next trip so I'm not constantly tempted to jump up and down on it!

Love the pic with the Tweedles! You are too cute!

I have the blown glass ornament set with the park icons! I love it! Those are my favorite ornaments! :thumbsup2

Hahaha at the "Disney Panera"! I love that! :lmao:

My mom got a new one before our trip in August, and I am sooo jealous! It's super nice. I steal it and use it whenever I can! :goodvibes

Aw thanks! Gotta love them.

I want them so bad! Oh well...next time.

Haha it really is! I haven't been to either in quite a while.​

Are you all Ohio State fans? If so, do you remember in 2007 when Michigan got beat by a podunk litle I-AA school in NC? Well, if you do remember, that school was Appalachian State University, and that's where I went to college! Go Mountaineers! :cheer2:

Ohhh Ghiradelli! :lovestruc Mint Bliss is my absolute favorite; good choice Dave! Your choice looks delicious as well.

I saw those new hand driers in June and they blew my mind as well! Crazy! Disney even dries your hands in a cooler fashion than the rest of the world! :rolleyes:

Yes we are! I don't remember that, but I'm sure Mike would! That's awesome!

It is soo good. I've had it quite a few times. Anything from there is delicious.

They really do. Disney impresses me on soo many levels.​

Great update! And that ice cream looks good, never had that before. I always get the gold rush, the peanut butter one. So good! Maybe next time I'll try a new one...it's so hard to try something new when you know you love your usual ones lol.

The Gold Rush is amazing, I love that one! It would have been a little heavy for me that day though. I agree though, I usually get the banana split.​

omg...I really want to go to Ghiradell again =O

Good update. Can't wait for the next one.

You should on your next trip! It's fabulous.

I am REALLY excited for the next one! I'll post it sometime this week. :)

oooh, watching Wishes from the Poly beach in a hammock?! That just sounds :cloud9: You totally scored the perfect spot. I totally tear up watching Wishes every time. It's just the best fireworks show!

Yum - Ghiradelli. I keep forgetting to try one of their chocolate chip cookies. Ugh, I really need to remember that. I do know that their hot chocolate was just divine, especially when the weather was a bit chilly in February.

I love hitting up DTD, especially on a nonpark day. It helps me feel the Disney magic. I remember how excited I was last month when we went because up until that point, it had been all Universal and Harry Potter (which wasn't that bad, either) but for some reason, it doesn't feel like vacation until I have a touch of Disney.

I hope to watch Wishes from the beach soon! Hopefully with a margarita in one hand and a Dole Whip in the other! :rotfl: Kidding!...kinda. :) I think my fiance would love going to that.
I love DTD and all of the pictures. I want that Rex ornament so bad! I hope they still have it in January. I love Rex too, but "I hate all this uncertainty!!" That's one of my favorite lines.
Ghiradelli looks so yummy right now even though I just ate breakfast. It's always been tradition since I was a little girl for my dad and I to have a sundae there one night. It's daddy daughter date night for us! :cloud9:

It's a little late in the thread now, but I'm subscribing. I enjoyed reading your last TR before I registered. You and your frumpy friends have an entertaining style of trip reporting.

:welcome: Haha thanks! And thanks for reading! :)

oooh, watching Wishes from the Poly beach in a hammock?! That just sounds :cloud9: You totally scored the perfect spot. I totally tear up watching Wishes every time. It's just the best fireworks show!

Yum - Ghiradelli. I keep forgetting to try one of their chocolate chip cookies. Ugh, I really need to remember that. I do know that their hot chocolate was just divine, especially when the weather was a bit chilly in February.

I love hitting up DTD, especially on a nonpark day. It helps me feel the Disney magic. I remember how excited I was last month when we went because up until that point, it had been all Universal and Harry Potter (which wasn't that bad, either) but for some reason, it doesn't feel like vacation until I have a touch of Disney.

It was perfect! I was so happy. :cloud9: I definitely tear up too. And at Illuminations. They're both so beautiful.

I hear they're delicious! I don't think I've ever had one personally though. I LOVE their hot chocolate! It really is divine. :love:

I always hit up DTD on my first day. It's always so nice because I first feel like I'm really there when I get to DTD. :goodvibes I agree though. Same with me. I have to be at Disney before my vacation has really started. :wizard:

I hope to watch Wishes from the beach soon! Hopefully with a margarita in one hand and a Dole Whip in the other! :rotfl: Kidding!...kinda. :) I think my fiance would love going to that.
I love DTD and all of the pictures. I want that Rex ornament so bad! I hope they still have it in January. I love Rex too, but "I hate all this uncertainty!!" That's one of my favorite lines.
Ghiradelli looks so yummy right now even though I just ate breakfast. It's always been tradition since I was a little girl for my dad and I to have a sundae there one night. It's daddy daughter date night for us! :cloud9:

It's amazing! And a Dole whip and a margarita would definitely be perfect. :cloud9:

That's one of mine too! Rex and I are a lot alike. I adore him. :lovestruc And I love that ornament! That had a lot of really cute Toy Story ones.

Aww that's so cute! What a great place for it! YUM.​

New updates! Yay! :yay:

First of all, watching Wishes from the Poly beach is one of my favorite things to do in WDW. I love it so much. It's just so magical. Siiiiiigh. :cloud9:

OH MY GOSH. A shout-out? I am not worthy. Although I do obsess over that store quite often. Also, I totally bought that Rex ornament in July. He's so cute!

Wooooo! Go Bucks! :cheer2: I don't blame your bro for buying another shirt. Like half of my wardrobe is Ohio State-related. :rotfl:

World of Disney's castle changes colors? That's AWESOME.

Everything from Ghiradelli looks amazing. I really need to go get some ice cream. Who cares if I haven't eaten dinner yet? ;)

For some reason, super powerful hand dryers always make me laugh hysterically. There's just something so weird about sticking your hands in a dryer.

PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten into Pottermore yet. I JUST WANNA BE SORTED ALREADY! I'm WalnutCat186. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter