Such a stupid question regrading the das

Ok just wondering but why do you not like it to show up in your MDE

I see my mom abusing it if I have it I have one ride one reason that I am getting it that I stated in my op

But I think if I stick to minding my own business I can stand in line and not freak when I see others leave

How can your mom abuse it.

She will ask the cm for return times for lines I have no problem standing in to me that’s abuse

I understand she has a bad foot and I already offered to get her a wheel chair she decided

I understand that a das is free and a wheel chair is not but still

She will ask the cm for return times for lines I have no problem standing in to me that’s abuse

I understand she has a bad foot and I already offered to get her a wheel chair she decided

I understand that a das is free and a wheel chair is not but still

If you have no problem standing in lines then why do you need a DAS in the first place. It might be best to go and just get to AK at rope drop and head straight to FOP. ( and you can even ask someone around you if you are in the right line but chances are you will be in the right line) and maybe download a book or some type of podcast on your phone and then when you get in line you can listen to this and this why you will have something to keep your mind off what other people are doing. Since you have no problem waiting in line even if you do get a DAS just tell your mom that you can wait in line so you will not use a DAS, you have to go in first to use the DAS and if you do not go in no one can.

OP, if you are given a DAS, it does not appear in your MDE until you use it to obtain a Fastpass. Then it will say, right above your other fastpasses for the day, that you have a DAS return time for the ride. But the good part is that it will only appear in the MDE until it has been used. Once you have used the FOP DAS fast pass, it disappears from the MDE. Your mom won't know unless you tell her. Only when you obtain a DAS fast pass, then that fast pass shows up in your MDE with your other fastpasses, and once it is used, it disappears. Good luck!

OP, if you are given a DAS, it does not appear in your MDE until you use it to obtain a Fastpass. Then it will say, right above your other fastpasses for the day, that you have a DAS return time for the ride. But the good part is that it will only appear in the MDE until it has been used. Once you have used the FOP DAS fast pass, it disappears from the MDE. Your mom won't know unless you tell her. Only when you obtain a DAS fast pass, then that fast pass shows up in your MDE with your other fastpasses, and once it is used, it disappears. Good luck!

My DAS show for the whole day you do have to click on it but then it will show DAS return time, and my Friend that was not with me this trip but was friends with me on MDE show up with her MDE., in fact, one of the rides that I had a return time for she got an Email that said one of your FP is unavailable you can choose from the following rides. She texted me to tell me and said it was my DAS return time. This was my last trip right before the hurricane. Do not know if this was a fluke

If your mom is not that computer savvy she may not know what this is and you can just say oh I am not sure what that is, and come up with something if she sees it and you do not want to tell her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter