Such a Relif!!!!

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
such a relief came last night at work. Our manager finally approved our vacation days for disney!!We had been talking to him about it for months. we had a bump when we put it in last week (22nd). another lady at work put her vacation in the day before, and they cant have more than 2 ppl off on any night.. and our vacations overlap. for a week... needless to say we were very depressed that night...

the next night i was thinking about it.. and i figured something out.. the other lady normal days off are tuesday and wednesday, my cousin's normal days are Thursday and friday, and my normal days off are saturday and sunday. So the only day all three of us would need off is Monday. When we get the least amount of freight

well the manager we were talking to wasnt there till saturday, when i wasnt there but my cousin was. She tried to talk to him but both saturday and sunday were both bad nights at work... so he didnt get to it.

Last night i travis(my manager) hunted on lunch because he said after lunch he would look at it. and we finally got him to approve it..

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship::banana::rotfl::wizard::woohoo::dance3::cloud9::cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter