Success of getting FOP FP+ 60 days out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Curious when your 60 day window opened did you have success getting FOP? And was your AK day in the beginning middle or end of stay??

It's easy at 60 days. At 30 days is when it's near impossible

Our 60 day was yesterday, 6 day trip had no problem getting fop for day 3 and 6 and that was after taking the time to renew our annual passes as well!

I got mine this morning - FOP for 2 days and NRJ for 1. No problem. Exact times I wanted. And I just checked back tonight and to modify there are plenty of times available. Before my window opened this morning I had been checking the 30 day availability daily with my AP and only once did FOP pop up. NRJ was often available at 30 days.

Thank you so much! I still have 37 days before our window opens but it gives me hope I'll get them :)

We're spending 4 days at AK. At 60 days it was no problem getting FPs for FOP for our group of 7. The only day when FOP wasn't available at the exact time we wanted was the first day of our trip. We wanted a FP for the morning, and times were only available beginning from 2 PM.

I had no problem getting NRJ and FOP at 60 days for the Tuesday and Thursday after the opening weekend. We arrived at WDW on Saturday May 27 and heard that the opening day crowds were unbelievable. We went to get to AK at about 7:00 am on Wednesday May 31 and were able to ride FOP standby with about a 20 minute wait. We saw the standby line get to over 7 hours during the day :eek::eek::eek:. The ride is incredible!!! The standby queue is also awesome. If you use FastPass+ you don't get to see much in the queue. Cheers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter