Subtle Disney Disigns?

First, I just want to say that I *LOVE* *LOVE* *LOVE* these DISigns!!! I was so inspired by your creativity, that I attempted to make a Belle version of this. I am not even going to tell you how long it took me just to do this because it's absolutely embarrassing. :eek: There are still some evenness issues and a few other things that need fixing, but I have a headache from staring at the computer for so long and I have to stop :headache: So serious props to you and your patience level. :thumbsup2

BelleBeer.jpg

First, I just want to say that I *LOVE* *LOVE* *LOVE* these DISigns!!! I was so inspired by your creativity, that I attempted to make a Belle version of this. I am not even going to tell you how long it took me just to do this because it's absolutely embarrassing. :eek: There are still some evenness issues and a few other things that need fixing, but I have a headache from staring at the computer for so long and I have to stop :headache: So serious props to you and your patience level. :thumbsup2

BelleBeer.jpg

Good job. :thumbsup2 I tried to get DH to make one of these, but he never got around to it. He is much better at it than I am. I will personalize the designs and try to make changes to some of them, but I made a Sleeping Beauty design and he didn't like the way I did it and he changed it. That's why there are two of them. ;) You did a great job at reproducing the design. :thumbsup2

Not sure if you are still designing but I would love these Grumpys with 2011 I just love them make a great surprise shirt for my husband

Still checking in from time to time. Just having a busy summer... Here are your designs.

Hope he likes them. :thumbsup2 Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to tmdart for these great DISigns!!!! I will definitely be using several for shirts for my trip to the World in August!

I ended up making a doc shirt, a grumpy shirt, and a sleepy shirt for us to wear for our "adults night" at the Rose and Crown, and all of the CM's there really loved them!

Thanks again!

I ended up making a doc shirt, a grumpy shirt, and a sleepy shirt for us to wear for our "adults night" at the Rose and Crown, and all of the CM's there really loved them!

Thanks again!

You're so welcome! Glad they were well received! :thumbsup2

Love Love these designs- so happy I stumbled upon this thread- just wondering have you done a Bashful design or a Happy Design, Perhaps a wicked queen, or Snow Prince.

I am traveling with my extended family- not for a long ways off yet- but thought wow these would be so cool.

Ur designs are unbelievable! There are so many i would love to have u do! If its too many i understand!
Each of the 7 dwarfs stout design with 2012 on them and also a Snow White one with 2012 on it.
Also, could you make 8 of the harley davidson mickey heads, put the year 2012 on the banner and on each of them put on an ear #1, #2, #3 etc., thru 8. In other words, 8 heads with a different number each. Thank you so much in advance for sharing ur talents!

Ur designs are unbelievable! There are so many i would love to have u do! If its too many i understand!
Each of the 7 dwarfs stout design with 2012 on them and also a Snow White one with 2012 on it.
Also, could you make 8 of the harley davidson mickey heads, put the year 2012 on the banner and on each of them put on an ear #1, #2, #3 etc., thru 8. In other words, 8 heads with a different number each. Thank you so much in advance for sharing ur talents!

Is this what you were looking for on the Harley Davidson?
I wanted to make sure before I do the rest.
Here are the updated dwarfs that I have...

Let me know about the Harley Davidson and I'll make the rest. :goodvibes
Thanks for your interest and compliments. :thumbsup2 Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

Hello,

I was looking through your designs and really like that way you create so many things! I see that you are still designing so if possible would you please create 3 things for me?

I am having a DFTW and would like a welcome letter to include for my guests without characters. The castle or other "Disney" elements are fine but please no characters. I would like it to say "Welcome to Walt Disney World"
"We're glad you came all this way
To be part of our special day!
We made a little bag,
completely full of treats,
whether your mouth gets dry and thirsty,
or you're in the mood for some sweets.
It's just a small token
full of our love, hugs and kisses,
to thank you for the trip you've made
to see the new Mr. & Mrs."

I would also like a tag that I can print out on label paper so that I can stick on the front of a folder. I would like this to be personalized if possible, i'm having guests staying at Pop Century, Port Orleans - Riverside, and Bay Lake Towers, so if you could create a tag for each of those resorts that says
"Welcome to ___________"
"This folder contains all of the necessary information to help make your stay here magical"
"Heather & Josh's Wedding Weekend"
"November 17th, 2012"

Lastly I am looking for a hidden mickey brochure, pamphlet or cards that I can include in my welcome folder. Anything that includes something from all 4 parks, downtown disney, and each of the 3 hotels listed above would be great.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate that you and all the other DISigners do this for us less talented folks. :goodvibes

I was wondering if you could pretty please do this design with the year 2012. My boys love it.

Thank you tons either way :goodvibes:

~Danielle :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter