substituting 2nd appetizer for entree on DP

smartestnumber5

<font color=blue>Then it's just a fun time<br><fon
Has anybody ever tried to get a 2nd appetizer as their entree while using the dining plan at a TS restaurant?

Specifically, I think I'd rather have two appetizers at Spoodles than one appetizer and the vegetarian entree? I figure the appetizers are actually worth less than the entrees, so it would actually be better for disney if I did this. Any thoughts?

It all seems to go on what the computer lets them do. They could probably find a way to make it work but you could always call ahead and ask. Some places were more flexible than others in serving you 1 thing and charging for something else. At Whispering Canyon they were very flexible, letting us have a drink (shake) for a dessert (my son didn't like any of the kids desserts that were all chocolate and I had bottled water and coffee with my meal. When it's an allergy,medical, or vegeterian issue they seem to be more flexible too.

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter