Stupid travel question

ms.yt

DIS Veteran
I leave in the morning for a week and a half in Ireland and Scotland. My goofy question is will I be able to find Greek yogurt there? I eat two to three containers of Greek yogurt a day due to my protein based diet, so I need to plan other options if I'm not going to be able to find it there. Thanks.

I don't know about greek yogurt in specific, but the dairy products in Ireland are amazing. I'm a high protein diet girl too and eventually found a brand of protein drink that I have daily that has 48g of protein, that really helps. Its called Crytosport. Its drinkable - but I just try to make myself gulp it down in a few minutes to just have that marked off my list for the day. Protein drinks might be a good substitute and they are everywhere.

I just got back from Italy, and they had yogurt every breakfast...but it wasn't Greek yogurt. I didn't go into any grocery stores. At least in Italy, there was no shortage of protein at breakfast--eggs, sliced meats, cheese, and so forth. There was an impressive selection of grilled vegetables and salads, too--I was quite surprised. I'm not a fan of traditional breakfast fare, so I was happy.

Found this:

http://independent.ie/life/food-drink/the-benefits-of-dreamy-greek-yoghurt-30221358.html

http://glenisk.com/products/natural-0-fat-greek-protein-yogurt/

irfu_natural.png

I live in England and you can find greek yoghurt in all the supermarkets here so I imagine it will be the same in Scotland and probably Ireland as well. I dont remember seeing it for breakfast in any hotel Ive stayed in but they do usually have normal yoghurts on offer including plain yoghurt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter