Stupid ?...too cool to swim in the evening in late March early April?

sunnymom

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what others experiences as far as swimming weather (both day and evening) during March early April.

I can't speak for April, but we have been swimming at night in March, and even in January. Most places we have stayed have heated pools that are comfortable.

Depends on how cold-natured you are. When we go in March/April, the kids will swim in the heated pools, but for me, it's still too cold - the water may be warm, but you have to get OUT of the water at some point! ;)

We just got back and we wore sweatshirts at night. We didn't swim at night just because we didn't get the chance, but we did feel the pools and they were nice and warm and would have felt great after a long day at the parks. Getting out would have been tough though. I would definately have your towel close by!

Jenn

We were there 3/10 thru 3/17 and went swimming at 11:00 one night and between 9:30 and 10:00 2 other nights. There was only one night that I felt would have been to cold to go swimming. The pool was heated so that made it easier.

I think most places have heated pools so probably depends on where you're from.....when I was there in December (about 70f) kids were using the pool....had to be from Canada or somewhere else up north....Greg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter