Stupid Me

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
I linked all the tickets in my party. However, when i linked my SIL i inadvertantly put my last name on it. Is there a way to edit the ticket online

I linked all the tickets in my party. However, when i linked my SIL i inadvertantly put my last name on it. Is there a way to edit the ticket online

Like @MATTERHORN said, it doesn't matter at the gate (unless it's a SoCal ticket which they do ask for ID). However, if you do want to change it just for peace of mind, then you can use the chat on the Disneyland app and they'll change it for you. It was very easy!

I had a ticket accidentally go in my name but it was for my mom. I only changed it because she gets DAS and I wanted to make sure it was all correct before she did the DAS setup.

It doesn't matter. They won't check ID, simply take your picture the first time you use the ticket and match that every time you enter the park.

Interesting…on our first park day a few weeks ago, both my husband and I had to show ID. Our daughter didn’t because she is under 18.

Does your SIL already have an MDE account? I’m not sure the potential complications at DL. At WDW we did similar to my niece’s name/ticket and it caused some issues in the ways plans showed up and who could access them. A quick call to IT was able to resolve our duplicate name issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter