Stupid Disney Movie Club

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I joined the Disney Movie Club with the Disney Visa offer and I tried to put in my Po Box as my billing address and it just would'nt let me. So I just went ahead and put in my mothers physical address for the billing as I put it in for the shipping.

I doubt that the order will go through. I get so sick and tired of Disney not wanting to send crap to a PO Box. Oh wait, they will send $1200 worth of theme park tickets to a PO Box.

I joined the Disney Movie Club with the Disney Visa offer and I tried to put in my Po Box as my billing address and it just would'nt let me. So I just went ahead and put in my mothers physical address for the billing as I put it in for the shipping.

I doubt that the order will go through. I get so sick and tired of Disney not wanting to send crap to a PO Box. Oh wait, they will send $1200 worth of theme park tickets to a PO Box.

If they use UPS for shipping the movies then UPS doesn't deliver to PO boxes.

All post offices now will allow you to use their physical street address plus just the number of your pox on the street address line There is a form to sign at the post office but this will allow you to receive non-PO Box things in your PO Box.

If they use UPS for shipping the movies then UPS doesn't deliver to PO boxes.

I went ahead and put in my mother's physical address for the shipping, as I stated above. But when it went in and wanted my billing address, I was going to give them the real thing, my PO Box. But it wouldn't take a PO Box either. I'm sure it will cancel itself out when they realize I didn't put in my actual billing address, but it wasn't because I didn't try!!!

Well, I was wrong. They sent me an email conformation with my movies that are shipping. Would have thought for sure by me not putting my correct billing address in, the shipment would not go through. But what ever works.

generally speaking. UPS and FedEx will not ship to PO box. because its owned by the post office.

I have seen usps and fedex work together.

UPS and the USPS also work together. I have had things shipped by UPS... but delivered by the US Postal Service. Talk about confusing! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter