Stupid Conspiracy Theories

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Lesse now...
  • Vaccinations are controlling us mentally, thanks to Bill Gates
  • There is no such country as Finland
  • The Earth is not just flat, it is also square. Two corners of note are the Bermuda Triangle and French Polynesia
  • The Titanic never sank; the crew and passengers were assassinated. The entire vessel sinking thing was just an insurance hoax
  • Australia doesn’t exist. It is a massive cover-up for Britain killing hundreds of thousands of prisoners at sea and just saying they sent them to Australia
  • Stephen King killed John Lennon
  • British people live in forest cities which are prone to exploding trees
  • The moon doesn’t exist
  • Stephen Hawking’s computer was actually the first ascendant machine, taking control of his body and becoming Stephen Hawking. What we all thought was Hawking was really just his hyper-intelligent sentient computer doing all the functions for him
  • The Beatles were a rotation of different, similar looking, people
  • The US invaded Iraq to get ahold of an ancient Mesopotamian star gate
  • Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper
  • Eric Clapton was a serial killer
  • Yetis are actually aliens
  • JFK wasn’t actually shot; his head exploding was a hologram
  • North Korea is using Pokémon Go to spy on the U.S.
  • Avril Lavigne has been replaced by a clone
  • The Olson twins are just one person
  • Reptilians control the government
  • There are people out there that seriously believe Tupac is still alive. That his death was all a ruse. No, he’s dead. So is Biggie. So is Elvis.
  • Hitler is still alive and living on the moon
  • Dinosaurs never existed
PLEASE don't tell me any of you fine DISers buy into this.

Interesting list. The Beatles were a bands for such a short period of time relative to most bands not sure why they would need to have had rotating look-alike members.

You forgot contrails in the sky to control the weather.

As to the Beatles, Paul McCartney died and was replaced by a look alike. It’s true!!! There are plenty of clues on the albums and album covers. ;)

That rumor spread around the world in just a few days long before the internet.

JFK Jr is still alive and is coming back to become a Republican VP - LOL

Wasn't this supposed to take place in Dallas a few months ago? Obviously, it never happened...........LOL. The looney tune crowd just moves the goal posts when their crackpot theories don't pan out. Alway amazed when their cult followers don't realize there is yet another event with a future date to keep the nonsense going.

You forgot:
1. The sun is dying, we get our light and warmth from huge lenses managed by Kodak.
2. We have never returned to the moon because it's hollow and the aliens living there told us not to.
3. Someone (changes depending on who you are talking to) is going to start requiring all of us to get microchipped starting next week.
4. Somewhat related to #2, if you spend too much time studying the moon through a telescope, small blue children will appear in your bedroom at night and disappear you.

One that I heard would be absolutely hysterical if it's true and would happen:

Andy Kaufman's death is a hoax and he's simply playing the long game for an "I got you!" moment. 😂

There is no such country as Finland
HUH? This is a conspiracy theory? That Finland doesn't exist? Why Finland?
Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper
The Jack the Ripper murders occurred between 1888 -1891. Van Gogh died in 1890, so while I suppose the timeline could work, in 1888 van Gogh was a sick alcoholic and was living in Arles. I hardly think he trotted over to Whitechapel to butcher some women and then returned to hanging out with Theo in southern France. Wow, the bonkers things people will think of.

Elvis is ALIVE and well. He is a pastor and goes by the name of Bob Royce. He even attended his daughter's funeral and there are pictures to prove it.
It's on TikTok so it must be true.

This one is from my teenager: Wyoming doesn't exist.
Have YOU ever met anyone from Wyoming?
Actually, I have a good friend whose family live on the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming. She visits them often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter